Free Razer Products For Retail Employees Only

pb1285n

CAG Veteran
If you work for Best Buy, Circuit City, CompUSA or Fry's Electronics Razer is offering a retail loyalty program that awards employees free product in exchange for taking part in various online training modules. There are currently 5 levels in this program. You start out as a Recruit and get promoted as followed:

Private - Pass a 20 question quiz
Reward - Razer t-shirt

Sergeant - Pass a 30 question quiz and recruit 2 recruits
Reward - Razer eXactMat

Lieutenant - Pass a 30 question quiz and recruit 3 recruits
Reward - Razer Diamondback

Captain - Pass a 40 question quiz and recruit 10, 5 of which must become privates
Reward - Razer Tarantula

General - Pass a 50 question quiz and recruit 15 recuits, 10 of which must become Lieutenants
Reward - Razer Barracuda Integrated Audio System (comprising the Razer Barracuda AC-1 Sound Card and HP-1 Gaming Headphones)

If you are interested in joining message me, you can only join if invited by another recruit.

Http://specialforces.razerzone.com

I just need you to message me your e-mail to send you a code.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Anyone want to sell me an unactivated code?
pm me.[/quote]

The only thing I don't understand, is where are people getting these codes? It says you have to be a registered advertiser or something like that of Razer

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']The only thing I don't understand, is where are people getting these codes? It says you have to be a registered advertiser or something like that of Razer[/quote]

You get one from your Razer rep in store or from another registered user.

yo muffin man...i signed up under your referral link for the 5 bux a review site...

off topic, but i thiught id let you know

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Argh, I am seriously considering working for Best Buy. MS Retail zone, this, blu-ray. So many good deals going.[/quote]

Not to mention retailedge, and playstation rls. It's pretty nice.

[quote name='Poor2More']need answers for the first private quize[/quote]

It is random and the questions are rarely ever the same. I recommend having the product page open so you can quickly check through the products. After a while you'll start to remember answer and easily string together a %100 passing rating.

[quote name='pb1285n']Not to mention retailedge, and playstation rls. It's pretty nice.[/quote]

Yea, maybe next year when I go off to college I will try to get a job at Best Buy as a part time job. Don't have one around here.

Eh, I am actually not too interested, so I'll give away my code:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]http://specialforces.razerzone.com/registration_confirm.php?referal=2976&code=1cPdoStauBS5
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]hxLt7SP[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='kaseydme']So if someone refers you how do they verify you work for a retailer?[/quote]

they contact your store.

[quote name='tarouza']do these type of things actually check to see if you work at said place?[/quote]

Razer does, but it is at random. So if you expect to reach the higher ranks yes they will check.

Man, I thought this was new since I hadn't seen it before. I'd love one of those codes but this should probably be locked/deleted if no longer valid.

bread's done
Back