Free Realms beta code or 48 Hour Live giveaway

playing mantis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
IT'S OFFICIAL! We have 3 entrants, so I have removed the restrictions from the contest.

I am trying to get the canceled xbox MMO True Fantasy Live Online put back into production for 360.

To raise awareness and to get traffic/responses in my wishlist thread at xbox.com, I thought I would do a contest.

I am offering up your choice of a Free Realms beta code, or a 48 Hour LIVE Gold Trial code as a prize. I know it's not much, but hey, it's something...

RULES:

DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB! At least not in my wishlist thread.

Please post here at CAG, or PM me (click on my orange name at left) with your entered gamertag so I don't give the code to some random poster from xbox.com. Not required, but makes sense to me.

One entry per Gamertag. You will receive an additional entry to the contest if you are a LIVE Gold member.

Contest will end at 11:59pm EST on Sunday, May 17 2009.

To enter, do a little research on the game and then make a supportive post in my wishlist thread(http://forums.xbox.com/25376439/ShowPost.aspx).

You can say what class of character you would like to have been if the game had been released, or what type of career you would have pursued in-game if adventuring wasn't for you, or just how much you love Level 5 and their games, how much you hate WoW, etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hadn't heard of this before, as I never had an original Xbox, but it certainly looks like it could have been great. Made a post in your thread on xbox.com.

I have posted a question in my wishlist thread for SILVER members, asking if an MMO like TFLO would get you to "go gold" if it was fee free. Answering this guestion would also be fine as your entry to the contest.

Just over two days to go. I see a lot of people asking for 48 hour codes, so here's your chance! I think there are only four entrants right now.

With my contest, you just have to set it and forget it. No need to waste your time constantly lurking, hoping to be the first to pounce on a new code...

There were 6 entrants, with a total of 9 entries into the drawing (gold members were given two entries. I don't know why I did this lol).

Each entry was assigned a number ranging from 1 through 9.

The random.org number generator picked the number 5, which was assigned to Kmangaming. I will send a PM asking which prize you want.

Thanks everybody, keep an eye out for a similar contest in the near future.

bread's done
Back