free Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 cd key (steam redeemable)

[quote name='Elite2693']How are we suppose to get the key? Instructions would help not a link thanks[/QUOTE]

First box I wrote: Cold
Second box I wrote: Blood
3d Box I wrote: My email address

[quote name='COLDblood']First box I wrote: Cold
Second box I wrote: Blood
3d Box I wrote: My email address[/QUOTE]

I get this error I guess
Dziękujemy. Na Twój adres mailowy wysyłamy kod.

How use poxy? I search Poland sever I get a list and then what?

I'm pretty sure using VPN to activate a game on Steam is one of the few times using a distributed code like that may actually get you banned. I'm not 100% on that, but I've heard that they tend to crack down on that a lot more than stuff like the DiRT3 codes, since you have to conciously know what you're doing to activate via VPN or proxy.

[quote name='Elite2693']I get this error I guess
Dziękujemy. Na Twój adres mailowy wysyłamy kod.

How use poxy? I search Poland sever I get a list and then what?[/QUOTE]

I got the same message, check your email... and your junk mail for the code.

If not I just made you this video on how to use a proxy:
http://youtu.be/Ntm8-A_0-yg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fr9']uh sorry guys. didnt know it was region locked :/[/QUOTE]

No problems... about time CAG had some UK only offers.

My keys:
F942F-BCH5M-GKV3W-8RLFE-BNZMI
F942F-BI7GV-B4HZR-27XVQ-T48DF

im from Poland and this "Dziękujemy. Na Twój adres mailowy wysyłamy kod." means
Thank you. We sent a cdkey to your email ;)

my code works with my poland steam

[quote name='ptasiu1906']im from Poland and this "Dziękujemy. Na Twój adres mailowy wysyłamy kod." means
Thank you. We sent a cdkey to your email ;)

my code works with my poland steam[/QUOTE]

Haha just check and got mine.

Also thanks coldblood :)

Key not worked for me too because of region restriction.
If someone from poland you can use my key: F942F-HZHPR-IPG47-P53YT-AHY45

you don't need a proxy to get a code from the site, you just need vpn to activate a code on steam, but I wouldn't recommend that since steam may disable your account for using vpn to activate codes

[quote name='drakaenae']you don't need a proxy to get a code from the site, you just need vpn to activate a code on steam, but I wouldn't recommend that since steam may disable your account for using vpn to activate codes[/QUOTE]

got official response from steam and they wont ban accounts (i purchased black ops russian on g2play.net, activated using a vpn, and the game is only in russian, and asked to steam my fears of getting banned and the possibility of changing the game languague or rebuy the game). The game and the account is in perfect shape!

Hello,
A staff member has replied to your question:
Hello,
Thank you for contacting Steam Support.
The version purchased on your account cannot be changed, having this on your account will not get your account banned.
This is not an authorized re-seller of Steam CD Keys. Please do not complete any purchases with this vendor.
Only CD Keys included with retail copies or purchased from authorized retailers will be allowed.
Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

[quote name='ochentay4']used hideme.ru trial and openvpn to connect to a poland vpn and activated just fine, yes![/QUOTE]
Thanks! I followed the video and it worked perfectly.

Edit: I'm also somewhat regretting doing this, I'm really afraid of getting banned.

[quote name='Catweasel']As tempting as a free game sounds, getting my Steam account banned is a scary thought.[/QUOTE]

There is no one single warning about banning an account when circunventing region lock using vpn on all steam site. Its not illegal. The only fuckers that do that are Microsoft with its 360 and its tight ass politics on XboxLive.

bread's done
Back