Free redbox rental codes

dog_from_duck_hunt

CAG Veteran
They are having free movie wednesdays at redbox. Here is today's code 75EA16. you can use this as many times as you want to today, but you have to return them the next day or they will start charging you. Also they have free monday rental codes. i'll start posting them here too starting next monday.

Every Monday is free movie day, for the month of march they are doing wednesdays as well
so double the movies every week. I really enjoy redbox for new releases, and netflix for the oldies.

Here is the second week code for a free movie rental from redbox JBG123. Also to apologize for this code not working earlier this morning redbox will extend this promotion to the first wednesday in april. Remember to return the dvd on time or you will be charged and also you can use this code as many times as you like today, but keep in mind to use a different credit card because this is how the keep track of their customers.

Thanks, I was trying to get this info but I dunno if I enter my phone # wrong somehow or wtf cause I have yet to get any free rental codes.

[quote name='modchamp']Hope you don't mind me posting one.

Today's code: 89ZQJ3[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Is this today's code then? for a free rental on Mondays?

I wonder if they will continue after this month.

[quote name='modchamp']Wow been quite awhile.

Code for today (May 11th) is: 6A43JK[/quote]

Thank you so much for posting these codes! I didn't know these were out there. I am excited to know this. :]

Supposedly they are only going to be giving these out every Monday from now on, but they will supposedly do it through August, or to August, so at least through the summer. So we'll have free movie Mondays during the summer, woot. I'll try and post the codes up as early as I can on Monday mornings.

Oh and not quite sure but try and give this code a go, let me know what happens: BREAKROOM

The Monday promo codes are done, yesterday was the last weekly code. If you were signed up you will still get one on the 1st Monday of the summer months, then after that it's done. BREAKROOM works, also DVDONME. I forgot what else there is as far as promos. I work for them

Hmm, could've sworn I read somewhere that they were extending the free movie monday's to or through august.

[quote name='Hibiki Rush']The Monday promo codes are done, yesterday was the last weekly code. If you were signed up you will still get one on the 1st Monday of the summer months, then after that it's done. BREAKROOM works, also DVDONME. I forgot what else there is as far as promos. I work for them[/QUOTE]

At Walgreens, u can use STOCKROOM and DVD@WAG or something like that.

Today's (June 15th) Code: ZVM7ZXT

Sorry forgot about posting it this morning. Hurry and go rent one for tonight :p

Here's a code should be good for the 22nd and 23rd, posted first by celtsgirl on slickdeals.net

Code: rbxthxu6

wooo they put a redbox up 10 houses down from where i live at a walgreens... now to call them up tomorrow and see if PREPAID cards would work... I just dont trust them with my credit card info .

[quote name='slidecage']wooo they put a redbox up 10 houses down from where i live at a walgreens... now to call them up tomorrow and see if PREPAID cards would work... I just dont trust them with my credit card info .[/QUOTE]

I just use my paypal card. As long as you return the dvds on time there is no charge at all not even one of those charges to check to see if there is money in the account.

[quote name='SoNiC1023']I just use my paypal card. As long as you return the dvds on time there is no charge at all not even one of those charges to check to see if there is money in the account.[/QUOTE]

bad thing is paypal card would be link to your credit card and bank account wouldnt it ???

called and they said there is no way someone can steal your info using their boxes (like they would admit it)

They said some prepaid cards will work some wil not...

Its 1.00 + tax so 1.07 or 2 movies for 2.14 or using a coupon i can get 2 movies for 3 at local walk in store..

So i be risking my info for 85 cents per week ....... If i can get a prepaid card to work maybe but other then that i thinki will just stay at the 2 for 3...

and they dont even have all of the new releases... only 2 movies they are getting tomorrow is

12 rounds and street fighter

I wouldnt worry about it plus if you use these codes there is no charge I havent bought a dvd there for a couple weeks the are dozens of free codes

It's already been brought up, but remember that you can use all these codes more than once, you just have to use a different credit/debit card for each code used more than once. So if you have three cards, you could use BREAKROOM three times, one on each card, for example. You can turn around and use a different code one time on each of those same cards as well.

just picked up

Push and knowing today... I figure if i can find at least 1 code per week

Rent 4 movies per week

4 movies for 3.00 would be 16 movies for 12.00 nice

Though i dont see anything i would even want other then the 2 i got today this week and nothing comingnext week

Got this two hours ago and it expires by midnight tonight central time. Free rental code: RBX2NITE

I would have used it if I checked it before getting home. Enjoy!

Agree slidecage. Though in the past 6-12 months codes aren't as abundant. Redbox is cutting back IMHO with codes due to all the legal issues with the movie studios. Insider had more universal codes not exclusive to specific grocerie sores/retailers. Also redbox itself has begun the one time codes for first Monday of month now.

if redbox is cutting back then it must of been crazy.. i think there was 5 or 6 free codes in dec and already 3 free codes this month

was a free code listed tuesday, weds and thursday of last week

using 2 credit cards already got 6 free movies this month...

so far got 7 movies and only paid for 1... (will change tuesday when i rent 4 movies , unless another code hits by tuesday)

i think there was 4 free codes in nov and 5 in oct

bread's done
Back