Free Referrals on TRAINN iPod touch & XBOX Elite site for one non-cc offer!

He closed that one and told me to edit this one, which is what I have done. I had wrongfully interpreted the rule as one thread per 30 days (this was an old thread).

[quote name='rampageric77']nope congas dont count as per the rules[/QUOTE]

Oh, ic. The rules were not too clear.

WOW... i got so oooooo many sign ups and 2 greens in just 1 day! WOW JENNYWREN THIS IS GREAT! Is there any other thing i can do to get another day of advertizing? This is amazing!

I Found this site and it is easy to get an iPod. If you click the referral link at the bottom of the page then you will go to the site. Sign up for the offer about colleges because it is free and then fill out your information compleatly and bingo the offer is done and you will get a free ipod. please click it. This is for a free ipod classic 80 gig.

http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=995560
spacer.gif

[quote name='mkda']"Go green" means you do an offer and get credit for it.

In relation "red" means your account is on hold, and "yellow" is that you haven't got credit for an offer you may have done[/quote]

Oh ok. Yeah, I completed an offer any my link was posted above so please try to get me any amount of referrals.

People, the contest JennyWren was trying to win is OVER! So, I strongly doubt this would apply anymore.

The contest and this deal is long over, sorry guys.

dsella I don't know what you're trying to pull, but since I never gave you my link I don't know why you're claiming to have signed up.

bread's done
Back