Free Region free copy of Gears of War Judgment or skins for Itunes help

RainFall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Okay, so my itunes went haywire recently. I had a backup copy of my library and it imported it, but it lost all the ratings.

If anyone knows if there is a working solution to get all my ratings back without reverse reuploading my various ipod fragments around, i'll give\ them a free copy of GOW:J (region free NTSC-J) or 3 skins of brand, dom, marcus, or stroud

Please PM me, but only PM me if you know precisely how to fix this. If you did a cursory google scan just like me, you're wasting my time.

Basically, first working solution PM'ed to me or person who gets it working with assistance of Skype or teamviewer, will get the game OR skins.

Thanks, and again, don't waste my time if you aren't already proficient at solving this type of problem.

well, I dont really know what you are talking about but I work at a cellphone store and I might be able to help you out. =), will send a PM as soon as I have an answer

I think I know how to fix it. Can you pm though? Don't know how to send pm's on my mobile, only replying

FoxyCleo is the winner. While they didn't find the full solution, i don't want to be a dick and have someone not win for the help. Their solution helped me down the path that a program that was sharing the files was refusing to allow the import of the ratings, only the songs. When i killed that program (Plex), ratings imported.

FoxyCleo has been contacted and i asked them to post in this thread that this was legit.

:D

I'm kinda surprised, didn't thought I would help in slightest way after spending some time digging through multitude of Google links

that's a pretty kickass game to giveaway for such a small issue haha. i assume that's how you play the music to avoid crappy songs?

i did iTunes support for a long time but the only thing i know about the ratings is they are kept in an .xml file (or they were several years ago when i worked there). so having all of the songs go missing/corrupt shouldn't affect the ratings when re-importing them. the issue with plex would've stumped me for sure. glad you got it all figured out though!

bread's done
Back