Free ringtones with no activation or anything required!!!!

wild21crazy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Well I don't know if this has ever been posted but I found a site where you can get completely free ringtones and even take songs on your pc and upload them to your phone. Here is the link
www.myxer.com
Enjoy

Well, if you're just going to upload music from your PC, you ought to go w/ BitPim, considering it's F/OSS. They usually even have guides on how you can save your address book and everything in the help manual for a lot of phones out these days.

Is there any way I can get that on my phone without having internet on my phone? After I upload the song, and it texts me the website, I go to it from my computer and it goes to the screen that says it's converting it, but never converts it or anything. If I could get it from my computer, I could save it on my micro sd card but it's not working for some reason...Thanks for any help.

[quote name='nativetongue88']ive heard about that site before....works with just about every carrier except verizon.[/quote]
This site even works with verizon I know this because I have verizon. All they do is send you the song in a picture message and then you can save the song to your phone from there. So in my opinion its kinda easier if you have verizon

[quote name='wild21crazy']This site even works with verizon I know this because I have verizon. All they do is send you the song in a picture message and then you can save the song to your phone from there. So in my opinion its kinda easier if you have verizon[/quote]

yea but when i save the song on my phone it goes into my sounds list and not my list of ringtones. hmmm.

I love the spamming noobs. Third time was the charm, eh?

I've been putting my own songs on my Motorola V300 years ago with a data cable and now on my Nokia 6103 with its own data cable. I take any MP3 I want, lower the bit rate to decrease file size, and transfer to my phone.

My current ringtone is dTechnolife, as popularized on Bleach.

bread's done
Back