Free Robin Hood: Return of Richard WiiWare (Facebook or email)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just cause a game is free doesn't make it any less crappy... that said...
Seriously how is it still not at 800...

[quote name='Kolma']just cause a game is free doesn't make it any less crappy...[/QUOTE]

True, but there's no buyer's remorse associated with getting a shitty game for free. I agree on the whole that not all game ideas should be put into motion, but game design is a learning process. I'd still like to try it, especially since I know it wasn't created in a deplorable manner to ride off the coattails of a trend or another game's success.

That said, the last word I received was that they added me as a friend two months ago. I haven't turned on my Wii since... :whistle2:#

I had my wii on last week and nothing. They have not even posted on facebook since the last update. I can't really tell if this is still alive or dead.

The game looked like shit anyways, It's really not worth getting your panties in a bunch if they don't send it
Besides they never reached 800 (as far as we know)

[quote name='Kolma']The game looked like shit anyways, It's really not worth getting your panties in a bunch if they don't send it
Besides they never reached 800 (as far as we know)[/QUOTE]

It's been 5 months, you'd think they would send codes to those that registered.

This is never happening is it... lol
Not disappointed more intrigued at the sheer lack of people jumping on a free game xD'

[quote name='Kolma']This is never happening is it... lol
Not disappointed more intrigued at the sheer lack of people jumping on a free game xD'[/QUOTE]
A few more months and we'll hit a year without 600 people signing up.

You guys got trolled.  WiiConnect24 is gone, and that's how they were going to distribute the codes, if they were actually going to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back