FREE Rockband Song (Xbox360) Dreaming of Love by Lights Resolve

[quote name='dragon2288']First time posting so sorry if I did something wrong.[/QUOTE]
lol yeah people can jump all over your ass for posting something slightly off :p thanks for the heads up, I love finding free songs for rock band

[quote name='draven1089']Thanks OP. Good Heads up
Edit: Does this transfer to Rock Band 2????????[/QUOTE]

All DLC (whether actually downloaded or ripped from various discs) works in both RB and RB2

[quote name='Nintendokid54']Is this song L:RB friendly?
So that brings to total of free RB songs to 4?[/QUOTE]

Five free songs actually:

Charlene (I'm Right Behind You)
Dreaming of Love
Headphones On
Promised Land
Still Alive

And yes this song is Lego friendly. The only song from that list that's NOT L:RB friendly is "Promised Land"...was that what you meant by Dreaming of Love being the "4" in your quote?

[quote name='PR Mega X']Tag, hopefully this will still be available by the time I get out of work. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I don't think you have anything to hurry or worry about. ;)

If a RB song is free, it stays free...the other four free DLC tracks stayed free at least. :lol: Harmonix (the game developer) hasn't ever made a song free and then charged for it later (except for players outside of North America who had to pay for certain songs that NTSC players got for free..."Charlene" comes to mind). They have released songs half-priced for a certain period of time (like for a month) and then charged full price for said songs...but no future charges for songs that are free at release.

Lastly, for anyone with an XBL Silver account, the free song is a Gold exclusive until next week (I believe, like most DLC releases). And if anyone is NOT on XBL, the song will also be available on PSN tomorrow (but it won't be released on Wii...this week at least). :cool:

And Nebenator already added the song to the stickied thread, so you guys don't have to worry about filling him in on it.

bread's done
Back