Free Ruby Tuesday's Burger

[quote name='ExplodingRat']Grrr.. Free burger with purchase of 2 non-alcoholic beverages.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Crap. Well I'll save it for when I'm with someone else and put both drinks on my tab.

Anyone get their coupon yet? Last time there were restrictions listed on the site but not on the coupon itself. I got a triple prime cheese burger and two sides free. I tipped the waitress 10 bucks.

[quote name='silentevil']Anyone get their coupon yet? Last time there were restrictions listed on the site but not on the coupon itself.[/QUOTE]

23090e.png

Thanks! Only problem is you have to buy TWO drinks. That's lame, what do I need two drinks for? I feel very fuck'd over by Ruby Tuesday....

Im probably going to order 2 drinks anyways if I went. Thanks! Found out there is one 5 minutes away. More time than the last one too :D

[quote name='bob101910']Im probably going to order 2 drinks anyways if I went. Thanks! Found out there is one 5 minutes away. More time than the last one too :D[/QUOTE]

My only problem is the fact that it's 2, non alcoholic drinks.

"Hi, I'd like 2 Pepsi's and a hamburger please."

"Oh, I can just refill your glass when it's empty.."

"No no, I want 2 separate drinks please, thank you."

[quote name='ExplodingRat']My only problem is the fact that it's 2, non alcoholic drinks.

"Hi, I'd like 2 Pepsi's and a hamburger please."

"Oh, I can just refill your glass when it's empty.."

"No no, I want 2 separate drinks please, thank you."[/QUOTE]

I would pay to see that waitress' face.

In related news, Thanks OP!

I went just now, the guy was confused as hell. He ended up just charging us for one drink, so that was a plus. I ordered the Triple Prime Bacon Cheddar burger and so did my friend and he said it didn't work, but he waived it because the coupon itself doesn't say anything about a restriction. So, I guess results may vary with the Prime stuff. Just felt like sharing my experience, and thanks OP for bringing this to light, it was a delicious deal.

bread's done
Back