Free sample of Habanero Hot Sauce!

[quote name='Kapwanil']Thanks, OP! Now I guess I have to find a recipe or three that would require this little thing.[/quote]

Or you could just put it on eggs or chicken.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Or you could just put it on eggs or chicken.[/quote]

Eh, I've been bored with eggs for too long and while just tossing it on chicken is nice it's starting to get a bit boring itself. That and I don't mind experimenting with a few other free bottles of sauces and spices I have in order to find some random combo that makes it even better.

On 4th of July last year my friend brought over his "case" of about 100+ hot sauces. He collects them. I was pretty faded, I think I had just burned my hand lighting bottle rockets, sans bottles. Anyhow, I was like "cut to the chase, give me your hottest one". So he rummaged around and broke out the "The Widow" which (some of you might have seen this bottle), sure enough, has a plastic black widow on the cap. Black bottle...Pretty creepy looking, pretty cool. Anyhow, he said he wasn't sure if it was the hottest but he said it would kick my ass.

That stuff was pretty damn hot, I gotta admit. First taste - and I am used to some hot sauces - pretty much kicked my ass, as promised. By the end of the night though I was putting little drops on chips and pretty much snacking on it. My other friend who tried just one drop after being peer pressured - no joke - had dozens sweat beads on his forehead within SECONDS. He said his heart started palapitating (sp?)...

anyhow thanks for the hookup! definitely placing a free order!

bread's done
Back