Free Samples thread

[quote name='Pesmerga00']Great can opener offer from Caldarella's Restaurant Supply. Good quality too. Cool that they are doing this.[/QUOTE]

Has anyone received anything from Caldarella's? I've tried every time, usually within the first five to fifteen minutes of them posting the offer, and have never received anything.

[quote name='GinsuVictim']Has anyone received anything from Caldarella's? I've tried every time, usually within the first five to fifteen minutes of them posting the offer, and have never received anything.[/QUOTE]
never got anything from them, in like over a year trying... lol i gave up on them... doing the marlboro can't find the shaker :( did the brand thing too....
did get a coupon for a $ off a pack of smokes (not for me lol) and found a promotion to "end the liter" or something and got some cool smoketin thing... to put your cig butts in... idk looks cool, should get it, marlboro always sends me stuff they say they will :)

[quote name='Greatwolf135']saw this on doomsday preppers and thought some one might like this. http://wisefoodstorage.com/try-a-sample some kinda freeze dried food things you just add hot water to. Might as well give it a try right?[/QUOTE]

I've seen this link floating around for a while.
It never comes.

A little late on this, but I was cutting coupons today and there's one in the Jan 6th Red Plum booklet for a free Good'n Natural Bar coupon (like granola I guess). It says up to $1.50, I think they retail at most places for $1.49 or less. CVS has them 99 cents this week as well for a sure bet.

[quote name='pyoobez']A little late on this, but I was cutting coupons today and there's one in the Jan 6th Red Plum booklet for a free Good'n Natural Bar coupon (like granola I guess). It says up to $1.50, I think they retail at most places for $1.49 or less. CVS has them 99 cents this week as well for a sure bet.[/QUOTE]

I got a coupon from target for a free box of these bars. I got the pb bars. Not a fan at all. Cliff bars are my favorite type of energy or meal replacement bar. Theyre a bit high in sugar though so if you're going to be sedentary maybe skip on them

Isabel Marant If you want to enjoy the nature at home, Isabel Marant footwear must be taken into consideration. The French brand Isabel Marant is a new fashion brand by public concern in recent years.Isabel Marant is a very famous designer line that offers all kinds of fashion wear. Also it is a masterpiece of designing. The touch of European style of her design is a perpetual classic and has a major potential to sustain for long years. Besides, Isabel Marant footwear is the most prestigious product, including Isabel Marant Sandals, Isabel Marant pums, Isabel Marant heels, Isabel Marant flats, Isabel Marant boots and sneakers. Isabel Marant Sneakers Sale The Isabel Marant sneakers are famous for their comfort, fashionable styles and unique materials. They perfectly combined fashion elements with movement style, compromised the feeling of bustling city, natural light and soft material and warm national color to pursue natural, comfortable, free and easy enjoyment. Many stars are the loyal fans of Isabel Marant sneakers. Such as Beyonce and Katie Holmes, these famous actresses wore Isabel Marant sneakers whether walked on the street in the daily life or participated in activities.That's why we have deep love for Isabel Marant footwear with its mix of minimalist and bohemian design. We can enjoy the nature at home. Isabel Marant is the footwear that suits your feet most. Isabel Marant Shoes We are engaged in a wide variety of shoes from this well-known Paris brand. Isabel Marant shoes are of top quality, modern design and impeccable workmanship. Isabel Marant footwear will perfectly display your elegant and high quality temperaments to let you turn into the most shining protagonist whenever and wherever you are. This brand has won a great reputation in these years and has collected a lot of fans. These Isabel Marant boots will give you a nice experience of comfort and breathability, and also they can help you to show your own personality perfectly. www.isabelmarantperfectshoes.com A lot of Isabel Marant boots are sold online and can be purchased internationally. They have all kinds of colors and designs to choose. When you are going to know more information about these Isabel Marant shoes, you can visit their websites and browse pictures and some details about them. Please do not forget to get into the right websites, if you intend to buy Isabel Marant online. Its better to choose online shops that offer big discount, top quality, sale on hot designer labels, considerate service and worldwide free shipping.They used natural or washed fabrics, drape and embroidery to achieve effortless unique style.

[quote name='astetKaxIllet']Isabel Marant If you want to enjoy the nature at home, Isabel Marant footwear must be taken into consideration. The French brand Isabel Marant is a new fashion brand by public concern in recent years.Isabel Marant is a very famous designer line that offers all kinds of fashion wear. Also it is a masterpiece of designing. The touch of European style of her design is a perpetual classic and has a major potential to sustain for long years. Besides, Isabel Marant footwear is the most prestigious product, including Isabel Marant Sandals, Isabel Marant pums, Isabel Marant heels, Isabel Marant flats, Isabel Marant boots and sneakers. Isabel Marant Sneakers Sale The Isabel Marant sneakers are famous for their comfort, fashionable styles and unique materials. They perfectly combined fashion elements with movement style, compromised the feeling of bustling city, natural light and soft material and warm national color to pursue natural, comfortable, free and easy enjoyment. Many stars are the loyal fans of Isabel Marant sneakers. Such as Beyonce and Katie Holmes, these famous actresses wore Isabel Marant sneakers whether walked on the street in the daily life or participated in activities.That's why we have deep love for Isabel Marant footwear with its mix of minimalist and bohemian design. We can enjoy the nature at home. Isabel Marant is the footwear that suits your feet most. Isabel Marant Shoes We are engaged in a wide variety of shoes from this well-known Paris brand. Isabel Marant shoes are of top quality, modern design and impeccable workmanship. Isabel Marant footwear will perfectly display your elegant and high quality temperaments to let you turn into the most shining protagonist whenever and wherever you are. This brand has won a great reputation in these years and has collected a lot of fans. These Isabel Marant boots will give you a nice experience of comfort and breathability, and also they can help you to show your own personality perfectly. www.isabelmarantperfectshoes.com A lot of Isabel Marant boots are sold online and can be purchased internationally. They have all kinds of colors and designs to choose. When you are going to know more information about these Isabel Marant shoes, you can visit their websites and browse pictures and some details about them. Please do not forget to get into the right websites, if you intend to buy Isabel Marant online. Its better to choose online shops that offer big discount, top quality, sale on hot designer labels, considerate service and worldwide free shipping.They used natural or washed fabrics, drape and embroidery to achieve effortless unique style.[/QUOTE]

Looks more like an ad than a freebi....

Free St. Pats Pints from Miller Coors (Yay! Beer stuff)

http://promo.millercoors.com/stpatspints

Go to their site and fill out the form to get a pair of free pint glasses.
NOTE: UPC CODE IS: 071990764005

NOTE: Residents of Alabama, Connecticut, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and West Virginia must use 021700412057 as the UPC Code

[quote name='ThunderChunky62']Thanks for the pints. But anyone know why it didn't ask me for an address? I find it kinda odd even weirder cause it said your pints are on the way[/QUOTE]

It was part of the form.

[quote name='page305']Pint Glasses wouldn't work for me... got the "Sorry Buddy" message.[/QUOTE]

Did you enter the right UPC code for your state?

Seems that they ran out of pint glasses faster than they had anticipated. ;)

It's clear that everyone is excited for St. Patrick's Day! Our "Get Your St. Pat's Pints" glassware offer was a big hit. In the last few days, we saw a lot of unexpected and unusual activity surrounding the promotion and we went through our supply of George Killian’s pint glasses even more quickly than anticipated. Although the offer has ended, we're glad so many of you will be drinking Killian's in style this year. You will receive an email soon confirming whether or not you submitted your code before supplies ran out. Thanks for drinking Killian's. Cheers!

[quote name='RandyNDee']I logged in and went to stand for your brand. I made a brand (initials), but the only thing it is offering is avatar or wallpaper. Am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

Watch out with these guys got a t-shirt once then i got offered a crossword book but it said i had to call in when i called i was trying to rush thru it and mistakently answered no to the question are you a smoker and they got pretty pissed and didn't send it to me. I tried a few days later and even though i used a different phone and different address they somehow remembered me and said i already said i wasn't a smoker and wasn't getting the book.

anyone who is a member of marlboro, they are giving out stainless steel pint glass with your brand on them (the brand is something you design on the site, it's been an ongoing promotion...)

also.. anyone who ordered their darts +map from marloboro... check your email, i just got one that says they shipped...

same thing with the black n mild record coasters..

[quote name='canvasch']anyone who is a member of marlboro, they are giving out stainless steel pint glass with your brand on them (the brand is something you design on the site, it's been an ongoing promotion...)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up on this. I just created and ordered mine.

bread's done
Back