Free Samples thread

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Marshal, you're the shit, brother. Thank you very much. Keep em comin' if you have em.[/QUOTE]

wow, thank u so much for the compliment!

Provides order replacement U-Verse remotes to the customer at no cost anyone else notice this after check out? Are we not supposed to be using these codes seeing as how we are not paying customers, won't all our orders just be canceled?

[quote name='Kasama']Provides order replacement U-Verse remotes to the customer at no cost anyone else notice this after check out? Are we not supposed to be using these codes seeing as how we are not paying customers, won't all our orders just be canceled?[/QUOTE]

no its a replacement if u have one or need to replace a remote.
lol

[quote name='marshallfaulk']To get a FREE Motorola USB Wi-Fi Adapter Enter Code: newnetadapter at checkout. Hurry this will go SUPER fast!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, in for 2!

confirmation emailed already! (now waiting for the cancellation letter)
f3ca8d.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Marshalfaulk or whoever was the source of this codes

Do you happen to work at a Call Center affiliated with AT&T?

I worked at one for about a month(Worst job you can ever have, Telemarketer) and I remember the managers been able to use codes like this to override some prices for customers. Is that were you got them from.......lol

[quote name='ral1121']Marshalfaulk or whoever was the source of this codes

Do you happen to work at a Call Center affiliated with AT&T?

I worked at one for about a month(Worst job you can ever have, Telemarketer) and I remember the managers been able to use codes like this to override some prices for customers. Is that were you got them from.......lol[/QUOTE]

it was posted on SD

[quote name='BabyGirlK864']Oh and @ ColdBLood whats SD? Got a website?[/QUOTE]

I dont like to spam other sites... so I sent you a PM

[quote name='COLDblood']I dont like to spam other sites... so I sent you a PM[/QUOTE]
Would you mind PMing that info to me too. I see a few people make that reference and also FST and I am not familiar with either terms. Thanks

[quote name='COLDblood']I dont like to spam other sites... so I sent you a PM[/QUOTE]
can you sent me a pm with this information please?

I would also like a pm if its not too much trouble. I am new to this and appreciate all the info I can get.

Thanks

Was able to order the USB adapter and both remotes before they expired, but I feel like AT&T's just going to cancel the orders since it's being posted everywhere.

Let's hope not, I need me an Xbox remote.

I believe the SD being referred to in this thread is Slick Deals. Because the site is relevant to this thread and it could stand to benefit all of us, I see no issue with posting the link here. Besides, I've seen it linked in plenty of other topics without consequence.

Anyway, back on topic...I'm super bummed that I missed out on the 360 remote. I've been wanting one for a couple of years now, but it's one of those things that I wouldn't really buy for myself. Oh well, at least I've got three of those network adapters on the way.

I'm also bummed to see that I missed out on an awesome formula deal. That would've been perfect for my son and his new cousin.

FREE Hugo Boss fragrance sample
FREE Inhaler Pouch (or coin purse!)
FREE NasaFlo Neti Pot (just have to take a super easy quiz)
FREE Cup of Yoplait (CA excluded)

[quote name='Icefall']
8eiop.jpg
Hot Tools Professional Ionic Anti-Static Dryer[/QUOTE]

Heard a loud thud against the door today... and found this waiting for me!
(almost gave up hope on it arriving)
87abc9.png

[quote name='COLDblood']Heard a loud thud against the door today... and found this waiting for me!
(almost gave up hope on it arriving)
87abc9.png
[/QUOTE]

they did a good job shipping them all out on the same date

[quote name='Kasama']surprise surprise order was cancelled by at&t[/QUOTE]

Yeah I sorta figured this was gonna happen. Was about to ask if anyone else got the same email.

Fuuuuuuuck, I really wanted that Xbox remote.

I'm sure the fact that it was free didn't help, but there was at least a little bit of a chance it would've gone through if people didn't decide to order 200 at a time.

[quote name='marshallfaulk']they did a good job shipping them all out on the same date[/QUOTE]

still waiting on mine, and i was one of the first to complete it and post the answers here xD'

damn being in florida

I only ordered one and it just got canceled.

Thanks to all of you who ordered more then one. Your the people that just killed this for everyone.....

I got my package in Suave in the mail today as well, kinda odd considering they said they didn't have any left when I picked my prize, but I'm not complaining.

[quote name='Kolma']still waiting on mine, and i was one of the first to complete it and post the answers here xD'

damn being in florida[/QUOTE]

I also live in florida and got mine 4 days ago. Hopefully, it comes soon.

Hello, can anyone do a thred or give me a site for european or worldwide only Free Samples ?
A lot of cags are european , so it will be cool if someone do it.
TY !

bread's done
Back