Free Samples thread

[quote name='ManCowBear']Free Collapsable Water Bottle

When you sign up to SaveMore( http://www.savemore.com/DailyDeals/National ) you will get FREE $10 Credit (New Members).
Right now SaveMore has Collapsible Water Bottle for $5, making it FREE after your credit! Shipping is FREE! You will then get a voucher to redeem a waterbottle.bz
*Please note, You will need a credit card to checkout.
•Collapsible, reusable water bottles
•BPA-Free & eco-friendly
•Includes carabiner clip
•Free shipping[/QUOTE]

Looks like they've updated.

The Water Bottle is still there. Also there's Phone Cases for $7 with free shipping. Tons of iPhone 3 and 4 cases (both plastic shells and leather cases). A few HTC Evo and Samsung Galaxy S II's as well.

Or you can get a negative ion band.

[quote name='ManCowBear']Free Xbox Avatar Prop
thumblg.png

Well it looks like Computerbild are giving away another prop, this time it's the giant foam finger from the Kinect sports avatar collection. The process is the same as usual & i will find a good guide for anyone new to using Computerbild but all you have to do is sign into the site click and then click on the image, you must then type your email address in the box and click the button. They will send the code right away, also if you don't have an account with ComputerBild you can sign in with your Facebook.

Computerbild - Free Giant Foam Finger Prop

http://www.computerbild.de/artikel/...hand-fuer-Ihren-Avatar-abstauben-6463219.html[/QUOTE]
I am not recieving a activation email. If I could get some help or if someone could pm me a code that would be great! Thanks.

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']/thanks for the post The Bryant[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Valorcide']requested a sample of the lacoste essential, thanks[/QUOTE]

No prob, guys!

Another great site that keeps the free samples updated is www.sweetfreestuff.com. I find it extremely handy when checking for free deals. Victoria Secret is having a giveaway starting at 9am EST on Facebook also, they are giving out reward cards. I don't know how many they give away per day, but the $$ amount can be quite nice.

[quote name='Dbuck1818']I was pretty disappointed when I realized it wasnt a actual Hookah.[/QUOTE]
lol nothing like being disappointed in free stuff!

[quote name='TheDude007']I can't find any thing about free redbull on the page it sends me too is it already done?[/QUOTE]Yeah looks to be done, hopefully I get mine

Awesome. I know it'll just be a tiny box only big enough for one bowl, but still, we love that stuff.

Did anyone else get the hot cocoa K-cups from Café Escapes? Just got several boxes today and was quite surprised to see that they allowed me to order multiples at one address.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Awesome. I know it'll just be a tiny box only big enough for one bowl, but still, we love that stuff.

Did anyone else get the hot cocoa K-cups from Café Escapes? Just got several boxes today and was quite surprised to see that they allowed me to order multiples at one address.[/QUOTE]

I didn't get them yet! I hope soon, I'm glad to see they are coming. Now all you need are some marshmallows!! :)

And a Keurig machine. Ha ha. I'm giving these to my brother-in-law's fiancé as one of their wedding gifts. She's getting one of those machines and she wants to use it specifically for cocoa, so this is perfect. And they come in a nice little box, so they look store-bought. Heh.

Burger King is giving away orders of their new onion rings on Feb. 4th and 5th. No purchase necessary. And for you Facebook types, I guess they're giving away some gift cards if you 'like' their new rings on FB or something.

Just funny looking is all, I personally have never drank water from a pouch, but who cares FREE is FREE. Also, I am pretty fortunate to live in a mostly disaster free city.

[quote name='iKnowledge']Just funny looking is all, I personally have never drank water from a pouch, but who cares FREE is FREE. Also, I am pretty fortunate to live in a mostly disaster free city.[/QUOTE]

Water pouches are popular in 3rd-world countries. They're purified and CHEAP (5-10 cents a bag). I went through a hundred while I was in Ghana this summer.

http://images.travelpod.com/users/murdoch.amanda/1.1288494560.pure-water-pouch.jpg

bread's done
Back