Free Samples thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Free L&M water bottle with bamboo top - sign up for the site then when logged in click on 'Get a Gift' on the bottom of the page.

Free Democrat sticker - no affiliation

Lipton Tea & Honey sample - like the Facebook page and fill out info on the bottom

Replens vaginal moisturizer
- like the FB page and fill out info, and yeah hopefully no one really needs this one

Sani Hands sample - help prevent the zombie apoc

Crest Pro mouthwash sample - also good with vodka

Purex Dish Detergent - clean dishes for all

Free Dog tag

Free Throttle Matrix energy sample - is it safe?

[quote name='iKnowledge']Free L&M water bottle with bamboo top - sign up for the site then when logged in click on 'Get a Gift' on the bottom of the page.

Free Democrat sticker - no affiliation

Lipton Tea & Honey sample - like the Facebook page and fill out info on the bottom

Replens vaginal moisturizer
- like the FB page and fill out info, and yeah hopefully no one really needs this one

Sani Hands sample - help prevent the zombie apoc

Crest Pro mouthwash sample - also good with vodka

Purex Dish Detergent - clean dishes for all

Free Dog tag

Free Throttle Matrix energy sample - is it safe?[/QUOTE]
For any fellow Mountaineers looking to get the dog tags, don't bother. It appears they do not have this offer available in West Virginia because they don't currently have any store locations in the state.

[quote name='PottyPops']For any fellow Mountaineers looking to get the dog tags, don't bother. It appears they do not have this offer available in West Virginia because they don't currently have any store locations in the state.[/QUOTE]

Same for Illinois.

When I see free sample condoms sent via mail, I always wonder the effectiveness/age/condition of said items, and wonder how long they've been in heat before/during mailing process. Don't know if I'd use a freebie in hopes of preventing future children.

UK ONLY!!!

you get AVG PRO for one year FREE!

AVG Anti-Virus 2012 is paid upgraded version of the company’s much popular Anti-Virus Free Edition, and one of a handful of the best-performing antivirus software products in the world. It delivers everything you’d expect from an antivirus engine, and adds a few useful extra features for good measure.

1. You need to have an account to apply for license of AVG Anti-Virus 2012. Just click here to go to account creation page

http://avgav.disc.pcpro.co.uk/

you may have to wait 48 hours

It's for pictures that you have taken there, which is why it makes mention of "pose" and "session" and such. As far as I know, they don't offer printing services like Kinkos, Walgreens, etc.

I ordered the jump rope, too! :) But I put in large for my size and I'm not. Guess I should've put medium. You think the size you pick affects the size of the rope? Only reason I picked large, cause I don't want one that's too small, but I don't want one that's too big either. I would contact them, but I'm afraid they might say, You don't even live in California. No rope for you!

Man, the free samples thread has been slow recently. I'll try and change that! :D

Free Pedometer: http://www.golfdigest.com/walkit/ (Click "Enter Now" and fill out your info)

Gourmet Dog Cupcakes (random but w/e): http://www.pinkdogbakery.com/promo/CupTrial.php

Perky Jerky Sample: https://www.facebook.com/perkyjerky/app_257328211019785 (Like them on FB, then fill out the form)

Prilosec OTC (reinstated again): http://partners.mysavings.com/z/9648/CD1963/ (make yourself have heartburn alot in the survey, then fill out your info)

Arm & Hammer Toothpaste (I've heard that you need to copy and paste this link into your browser, which is what I did. So do that.): http://www.freeAHsensitive.com

PINK Intimate Lubricants (chika chika yeah): https://www.pinkforus.com/request.php

It's nice to see samples getting posted, again. It'd been too long. And, I agree, the car is probably long gone, but I filled it out just in case.

[quote name='BriankLizard93'](works underwater apparently)[/QUOTE]
Most silicone-based lubricants do. But I like how they word it: "Stays wet even under water." You know, 'cause most things dry out when you put them in water.

Anyway, I apparently already requested this, although I certainly never received a sample. Oh well, I thankfully don't need it. Still...I would've found a good use for it.

Wait...you do know who these people are, right? They're basically the Microsoft of market research and television ratings. They've been a popular household name for years...or at least they were.

Anyway, we were a Nielsen Family a few years ago, which paid next to nothing (a nice crisp dollar bill). And about two years ago, I participated in this Homescan panel with the barcode scanner, which unfortunately didn't work out too well for me. First of all, they unfortunately don't send a scanning gun like the one pictured above. What they send you actually looks like THIS. It's not much to look at, but it's still fun to play with.

Unfortunately, their customer service flat-out sucks. See, they have two models of the scanner: one that connects through a phoneline and one that connects via broadband. When signing up, I was sure to state that I don't have a phoneline in my house, but that's the version they sent me. When I contacted them, they said they would send a replacement immediately. A week later, they sent me an e-mail stating that they had not received any transmissions from me and that I needed to send my scan info ASAP. I received e-mails like this every couple of days for two weeks and every time, I contacted them to explain the situation all over again. Eventually, I got a whole new message stating that I had been removed from the program due to inactivity and that I needed to send the equipment back immediately in order to avoid any legal action. I sent it back with a nice little note, which they never responded to.

Most people don't seem to have these issues, thankfully. But for those who are able to participate without a hitch, they aren't compensated very much. You used to get checks/gift cards in the mail, but now you just earn points that you can eventually cash in after several months. Still, it takes very little effort, so it's totally worth a shot...you know, as long as they don't screw up.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Wait...you do know who these people are, right? They're basically the Microsoft of market research and television ratings. They've been a popular household name for years...or at least they were.

Anyway, we were a Nielsen Family a few years ago, which paid next to nothing (a nice crisp dollar bill). And about two years ago, I participated in this Homescan panel with the barcode scanner, which unfortunately didn't work out too well for me. First of all, they unfortunately don't send a scanning gun like the one pictured above. What they send you actually looks like THIS. It's not much to look at, but it's still fun to play with.

Unfortunately, their customer service flat-out sucks. See, they have two models of the scanner: one that connects through a phoneline and one that connects via broadband. When signing up, I was sure to state that I don't have a phoneline in my house, but that's the version they sent me. When I contacted them, they said they would send a replacement immediately. A week later, they sent me an e-mail stating that they had not received any transmissions from me and that I needed to send my scan info ASAP. I received e-mails like this every couple of days for two weeks and every time, I contacted them to explain the situation all over again. Eventually, I got a whole new message stating that I had been removed from the program due to inactivity and that I needed to send the equipment back immediately in order to avoid any legal action. I sent it back with a nice little note, which they never responded to.

Most people don't seem to have these issues, thankfully. But for those who are able to participate without a hitch, they aren't compensated very much. You used to get checks/gift cards in the mail, but now you just earn points that you can eventually cash in after several months. Still, it takes very little effort, so it's totally worth a shot...you know, as long as they don't screw up.[/QUOTE]

We did this last year and it was a waste of time.

[quote name='BriankLizard93']This ended a while ago, but they recently re-started this.

Free TNT package:
http://www.tntfireworks.com/tntclub.php[/QUOTE]

i know this was posted a month ago but it appears to still work. kinda sucks I have to wait 4-6 weeks. It's only maybe 4 miles away from my house.....

free movie from redbox! use code DVDONME at the Kiosk... does not work for online reservation.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iKnowledge']https://www.facebook.com/garnierusa?sk=app_262659853813364who names their kid Mitt btw[/QUOTE]
People name their kids all kinds of stupid things. Hope, Miracle, Shaniqua, Happy, Evangelina, Michael, etc. All names are pretty stupid in one way or another.

And for what it's worth, his name isn't actually Mitt; it's Willard. Mitt was his cousin Milton's nickname, which was passed on to him as a middle name. Not that it matters, though...just sayin'.

[quote name='ZombieToast']People name their kids all kinds of stupid things. Hope, Miracle, Shaniqua, Happy, Evangelina, Michael, etc. All names are pretty stupid in one way or another.

And for what it's worth, his name isn't actually Mitt; it's Willard. Mitt was his cousin Milton's nickname, which was passed on to him as a middle name. Not that it matters, though...just sayin'.[/QUOTE]Cool, really could have done without all of that in the free samples thread, but thanks for your insight and opinion.

bread's done
Back