Free Sausage Sample

moleman

CAGiversary!
This is a sample of free sausage from a company in Ohio. just input the info in the areas.

LINK IS DEAD. sorry guys.

[quote name='Machine']I offer free sausage samples every weekend. Why do the ladies always refuse?[/quote]

A lot of women don't like raw meat. :[!

[quote name='tiredfornow']A lot of women don't like raw meat. :[![/quote]

Yes, uncooked meat can lead to Ecoli and all that stuff. Women are smarter then men. They know how to cook their food. Hence is why they should be in the kitchen.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']dead...[/quote]
Just like the rats the sausages are made of! I remember watching the movie Judge Dred, mmmmm RAT BURGERS, and now RAT SAUSAGES!!!!!!! MMMM, MMM, MMM.

[quote name='slickkill77']Idk generally i dont like putting meat in my mouth that i havent seen in person....The picture can be decieving....[/QUOTE]

Then look at it before you put it in your mouth...

[quote name='super_nerd']Just like the rats the sausages are made of! I remember watching the movie Judge Dred, mmmmm RAT BURGERS, and now RAT SAUSAGES!!!!!!! MMMM, MMM, MMM.[/QUOTE]

that was demolition man! the best movie to every star stalone and snipes

[quote name='iheartmetal']that was demolition man! the best movie to every star stalone and snipes[/quote]
I'm probably one of the few that will openly admit to loving that movie.

[quote name='iheartmetal']that was demolition man! the best movie to every star stalone and snipes[/quote]

My bad. Rat burgers for everyone!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Machine']I offer free sausage samples every weekend. Why do the ladies always refuse?[/quote]

Me TOO! But when I say sausage I mean my penis!

bread's done
Back