Free Schick Quattro Razor to the First 150,000

[quote name='zionoverfire']Great, now I get to see if 4 blades is better than 3! somehow I highly doubt it.[/quote]

these razors really arent that great IMO, then again, I've never had a razor that did a great job....its gonna be funny though to see just exactly how many blades they try to fit on a razor in the future

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='zionoverfire']Great, now I get to see if 4 blades is better than 3! somehow I highly doubt it.[/quote]

these razors really arent that great IMO, then again, I've never had a razor that did a great job....its gonna be funny though to see just exactly how many blades they try to fit on a razor in the future[/quote]

If you really want a good shave go to a striaght edge, best shave you'll ever get. You can of course slit your throat but it's the closest shave you can get.

well do to the angle anything over 3 really is pointless, unless of course you jump up to 20 or above.

115856, lol. I use the Mach III myself. It took me a while to get used to the size of the blade surface on the thing. The Quattro is even larger, but I'll try it for free. Give it a few years for the Shick Octo to come out, lol. They just keep gaining more and more blades.

a schick razor for a schick(last name hahaha)

i always get asked from people when i first meet, "oh you mean like the razor?" or "u related to the schick razor people?" etc etc

and no im not, otherwise i would have no need to be a cheap ass gamer :p

[quote name='mcwilliams132']Saw this posted on BensBargains.net...

let's all credit our sources people.

got in on the deal too....[/quote]

i did credit the source, ass

my source was slick deals and everyone who is thanking me are thanking me because im their source....so their crediting their source

I seriously considered skipping this because of the opt-in garbage, but I can just add it to the list of emails I ignore.

well, gues si need a new razor about now...but gotta love how facial hair hasnt really started growin fast on me yet

bread's done
Back