Free Screening to Movie "Hot Tub Time Machine"

Took the gf to the screening last night. Had a blast, movie was a riot.

Although I mistakenly deleted the email, I received a reminder one, showed it to them, they didn't care or look. I think Eventful is new to sneak peaks/press screenings. I used to work them for Nielsen and they are uncoordinated. Kept us waiting outside in the rain till screening time, then rushed us in, no time for bathroom or popcorn trips. Overall, totally worth the price I paid! :)

[quote name='cancermatt']Took the gf to the screening last night. Had a blast, movie was a riot.

Although I mistakenly deleted the email, I received a reminder one, showed it to them, they didn't care or look. I think Eventful is new to sneak peaks/press screenings. I used to work them for Nielsen and they are uncoordinated. Kept us waiting outside in the rain till screening time, then rushed us in, no time for bathroom or popcorn trips. Overall, totally worth the price I paid! :)[/QUOTE]

How full was your screening? I'm curious as to how much they're overbooking this since it was advertised so heavily.

I had to give my tickets to a friend due to one of my kids having another recital (ARG!). He liked it. Said it was a good romp from his high school years.

Went last night. I recommend hosting a screening so you get the free shirt, free concessions and reserved seating.

Movie was funny in a sophomoric kinda way. Ending was kinda weak, IMHO

Shoulda gone with the hosting route, those who hosted were ushered in while the rest of us waited in the rain outside... place was packed, filled the theater, didn't start the movie till all the seats were full (I'm sure some were turned away, the line wound out the door and around the building, but I couldn't see that far back). Sophmoric buddy movie, I enjoyed it, gf enjoyed parts of it, but we laughed a lot!

Also used my AMC moviewatcher free popcorn ticket from seeing movies last week. Free screening + free popcorn = Happy CAG! :)

Thanks again, OP!

If people are still looking for tickets try hitting up http://www.filmmetro.com/ I use that website all the time and go to a free movie every month (my city usually gets a good amount). It goes through spurts some months there will be 4-5 movies showing for free and then you might go 3 months with nothing. But hey getting a free movie every now and again is still a free movie..

My screening is tonight! Can't wait, about how early should I get there? I am thinking about an hour early. Also just signed up with Film Metro :)

Depends on if you're a host or not. I hosted and my party got to skip the big line and walk right in. I got there 25 min before, and they started letting people in about 20 min before the showing. They managed to fill up the theater and start exactly on time, which was impressive.

Hilarious movie if you're in the mood for comedy. I heart John Cusack so really liked the jokes about the characters he's always playing. The rest of the cast was great too. Thanks to the OP, my friends were really impressed when we got to skip that line!

I have a host pass, and a regular pass for this thursday. If I use my host ticket do I have to have a total of 10 people? Or if I show up with like 5 people will I still get in?

You can have up to 10 people total in your party, so showing up with anything less than that is fine.

Saw it last night, got there about 45 minutes early and still got great seats, the theater did end up being pretty filled up though. I enjoyed the movie, wasn't amazing but a good amount of funny parts. My friend really loved the movie, he said it was one of the funniest movies he's seen in a while.

Saw it Thursday night. LMFAO! It helps to be as old as I am and grew up with "silly" '80's comedies, especially ones starring John Cusack -- a lot of in-jokes that might go over many people's head.

bread's done
Back