FREE - Second OF 8 Episodes of The Tester @ Playstation Store *Later this afternoon*

[quote name='DarkNessBear']You guys have to watch it. It's just really funny. You have to just see how goddam SERIOUS these judges are, it is astonishing. They seriously said, "You got to keep the joking around to a minimum, this is a serious job that needs attention and you can't be joking, you'll miss some serious bugs." What the hell? Even if the job was decent I would not take it, I wouldnt want to work for these ass hats.[/QUOTE]

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2009/06/like-sands-through-the-warhammer-online-office/

Such a serious work environment. :roll:

[quote name='CheapyD']Needs more Barmy...a lot more Barmy. In facy, Barmy should he get his own show.[/QUOTE]
The Barmy show only on PlayStation Network?

Just watched the 2nd episode. David Jaffe was a guest judge and I was expecting a lot more swearing. Disappointing. Although, I did like Doc's line about "keeping your friends close and your hotties closer". I'd love to see him try that on the host. :)

[quote name='superballa123']Is this worth watching?[/QUOTE]
Its free. So it doesn't hurt. I'm enjoying it a little.

[quote name='FroMann']Its free. So it doesn't hurt. I'm enjoying it a little.[/QUOTE]

Well I might just watch the finale because from the previews this looks very boring IMO.

It does kinda suck but at least there are a few hotties.
With a names like Barmey and Goof, I knew those dudes wouldnt last long.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Neo-Nut']It does kinda suck but at least there are a few hotties.
With a names like Barmey and Goof, I knew those dudes wouldnt last long.[/QUOTE]

Ehhh, idk about you guys but I find it very awkward that Doc and Cyrus find the chicks actually "hot".... I mean Amped looked okay but not a single other chick in the competition looks remotely decent.

bread's done
Back