FREE Sega games

Status
Not open for further replies.

minx

CAGiversary!
http://sega.com/games/pc/segaclassics.jhtml

Games included =

Kid Chameleon
Help our hero, Kid Chameleon, rescue his trapped friends from within an evil arcade machine. It won't be easy, as you must brave 100+ challenging levels and powerful bosses if you want to bring your fellow gamers back to reality. Can the Kid count on you?

Comix Zone
Join this classic adventure where Sketch Turner finds himself immersed in the comic book world that he created! Now it's up to you to help the confused artist find and fight his way back to reality.

Ecco the Dolphin
Travel back in time to Ecco's youth where the brave young dolphin is searching through caves and the depths of the beautiful underwater world for his missing family.

Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
With the ancient art of ninja magic at your fingertips, plus some nifty tricks such as wall scaling and shuriken tossing, your misguided enemies won't know what hit them.

Sonic 3D Blast
Sonic must free the Flickies and send them back to through their Dimension Ring fast before all is lost!

Sonic & Knuckles
Dr. Robotnik's Death Egg has been scrambled by Sonic's mighty bomb blast, but once he finds the Master Emerald, he'll be back on his course of doom and destruction.

Sonic the Hedgehog
Play the original game that created a legend! Zip through colorful zones, collect those rings, and battle the Badniks! It's an adventure you'll never forget.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic and his new pal, Miles "Tails" Prower, a two-tailed fox, blaze a trail loaded with Chaos Emeralds on their mission to stop the evil plans of Dr. Robotnik.

Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Floating Island will be destroyed if Sonic and Tails can't stop Dr. Robotnik from stealing all the Chaos Emeralds!

Sonic Spinball
Sonic and Tails must spin, bounce, and bump their way through an ingenious Pinball Defense System that Dr. Robotnik is using to protect his latest devilish device, the Veg-O-Fortress.

ToeJam & Earl
Funk prophets ToeJam, a three-legged hip-hopping alien emcee and the extra large Earl, are stuck on this way-too-heavy planet and have to find the pieces of their spaceship to get the heck outta this solar system.

Vectorman
Vectorman is a versatile robot, able to morph into a tank, a spacecraft, a parachute and, amongst other things, a bomb (don't worry, he manages to get better after he blows up).

Columns III - Revenge of Columns
You may become mesmerized by the glittering jewels and find yourself captivated for hours! With tricky strategy and colorful jewels, this addictive puzzler is a real gem.

Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
SEGA Classics brings back Sonic the Hedgehog's arch nemesis Dr. Robotnik in one of his most fiendish capers of all time. Master the bean puzzler and save the citizens!

Virtua Fighter 2
Meet eight of the world's toughest fighters - a reigning father, an ambitious daughter, a hopeful brother, and a sister brainwashed to kill by an evil syndicate.

Phantasy Star II
In one of the finest RPGs ever made, nature has been turned upside down by an evil will, and only you can solve the mystery behind the disturbing events on the tropical planet Mota.

Dynamite Headdy TBD
Zoom! TBD

The RealOne Arcade System Requirements are as follows:

Minimum: Recommended:
Pentium II 266MHZ or above Pentium II 300MHZ or above
Windows 9X/ME/2000/XP Windows 9X/ME/2000/XP
DirectX 7.0 or higher DirectX 7.0 or higher
32MB of memory (RAM) 32MB of memory (RAM) or more
56Kpbs modem A good video card (ex. TNT)
35MB free disk space 35MB free disk space
Internet Explorer® 4.0 or above Internet Explorer® 4.0 or above

Credit to =

http://cgi.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.asp?board=2000103&topic=11931938 [/b]

Not that sweet... you can find these games for less than 10 bucks at your local EB.

But for those without a Genesis (and why not? 9.99 at EB!) Its a great find :D

[quote name='jt2k3']Not that sweet... you can find these games for less than 10 bucks at your local EB.

But for those without a Genesis (and why not? 9.99 at EB!) Its a great find :D[/quote]

It is really sweet for people who want to try the games before dropping $10 a pop. Not everyone grew up with these.

Yeah, this is really old news, but it's still cool.

It's so much more fun to actually play them on the system, you know?

I agree... do not put RealOne on your system if you don't have to. If you told me you'd give me $5 to install it I probably still wouldn't.

Tell it to my 8 year old. He plays Realone player all the time and loves it. Gets 1 hour of time on each game and there are hundreds of games. New ones almost every day.

Your old Genesis favorites are now playable on your PC through the RealOne Arcade Player! Click "Free Download" below next to your game of choice and the player will be installed on your hard drive, if you don't already have it, along with a free game demo.

Aparently not free full version :(

nope, those cost about 7-10 bucks

my playing time with comix zone and kid chameleon shows they are damn near perfect.

RealOne was great when it first came out. Then a few weeks later, we all realized it was from the same company that made the previous versions. Should've never accepted that damn update.

Great. The demo is free. So?

"Free download" doesn't mean anything.

It's like a store advertising the fact that they don't charge you for driving there.

ERROR 404

Looking for Something?

We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back