Free SFIV Brawler Pack on Xbox Live

MaxPower2

CAGiversary!
[quote name='panzerfaust']I don't think I've even selected one of those characters to play as since I got the game. I'll pass.[/QUOTE]

You're strange. That's like the reaction of a paying customer. :confused:

I think the reason this exists is because people who bought the Collector's Edition of SFIV got a voucher in it to download the Brawler costume pack for free. I'm guessing there's two versions of the pack, one free and one paid, but generally, we only see the paid one.

never redeemed my CE code, at least i'll have a pseudo Haggar ready for ssiv to have a menage e bro with Guy and Cody. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Donnums']Ah, I already had this from the Collector's Edition of SF4...oh wells.[/QUOTE]Are you sure? I got the CE too but i swear I got one of the other packs...

I'm a little sad that it wasn't the femme costume pack, since that would actually give me something for my perferred mains. That said however, I'm not going to complain about free. =P Might finally give me more reason to learn how to play Zangief! FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!

EDIT -- On another note, I'm thinking this is a lot like the Golden Lancer ordeal. (IE the link in someone's history to the voucher SF4 brawler pack) Enjoy it while you can folks, because if this really is an error like the Golden Lancer then Microsoft is probably going to rectify their mistake. =P (ie remove it from hard drives)

bread's done
Back