Free shipping at secondspin.com

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Do their used games come in original cases with manual and cover insert? Do the dvds come in original cases with cover insert?[/quote]

it really varies...i've never gotten one that didn't come with the case and original case artwork..altho i can never remember about the inserts (not usually that important to me)

and i believe wherehouse.com is doing free shipping + 10%...even better deal ;)

[quote name='cranguy']wherehouse.com (same company/inventory) currently has free shipping and 10% off for orders over $50[/quote]

wherehouse AND secondspin are both side sites/chains of Transworld Entertainment, which also runs FYE just so everyone knows.

If secondspin and wherehouse are as anal about stuff being complete and mint as FYE, then the items SHOULD all have the original case artwork, but I'm not so sure about the inserts, though I rarely(if ever) look at them myself.

[quote name='chasemurata']Sidebar, I keep reading SecondSpin as M***Spin.[/quote]

might want to blur out part of the second part so a curious innocent individual doesn't get an eyeful of something they don't need to see. :hot:

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']might want to blur out part of the second part so a curious innocent individual doesn't get an eyeful of something they don't need to see. :hot:[/quote]
That could be really bad. Maybe we should hide the link in a picture of sausages instead.

[quote name='animemaniac14']it really varies...i've never gotten one that didn't come with the case and original case artwork..altho i can never remember about the inserts (not usually that important to me)

and i believe wherehouse.com is doing free shipping + 10%...even better deal ;)[/quote]

Whats the code for that? I tried searching but didn't come up with anything.

Both weekly promos are now dead.

For reference, you can always find the weekly promo on the banner on the front pages of both Secondspin and Wherehouse.
(With the exception of HEYNOW, which is valid whenever they decide to advertise on Howard Stern)

Also, I'd recommend signing up for their mailing lists, as they'll mail you the new coupon code every week.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']wherehouse AND secondspin are both side sites/chains of Transworld Entertainment, which also runs FYE just so everyone knows.

If secondspin and wherehouse are as anal about stuff being complete and mint as FYE, then the items SHOULD all have the original case artwork, but I'm not so sure about the inserts, though I rarely(if ever) look at them myself.[/QUOTE]
FYI, according to their customer service, Secondspin does not guarantee that games are complete or even include anything other than the disc/cart, only that the games work.

bread's done
Back