"Free Shipping" coupon code for Glyde.com

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
"Freeship" coupon code expires 1/31/2012. Promotion has been extended, expiration date unknown. Will update post if its dead.

Get free shipping on any item on the site. *One time use only Making additional accounts will not work.

Some suggestions...
iconps3.gif
under $15 http://glyde.com/#!browse/by/ps3_games_under_15
iconxbox360.gif
under $15 http://glyde.com/#!browse/by/xbox_360_games_under_15
iconbluraypng.png
http://glyde.com/#!browse/by/tag_ids_4299006

http://glyde.com/transaction-policies
Visit that link to learn about returns, loss, and cancellation policies of glyde.com. Also more detailed descriptions of item conditions.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DeathDream']Cause the shipping always killed the deal lol.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree, the prices for games and blu-rays are really good if it was not for the shipping cost on glyde.

It's rare they offer a free ship code with no restrictions so this is a pretty good deal even if it does not sound like much. I picked up dead island for $19 total. Wish the code did not limit it to one per person, otherwise would had picked up some cheap blu-ray movies.

Ordered Mimana Iyar PSP in excellent condition for $4.75 shipped. Don't' really care about the game too much, but it'll fill out what I'm missing in my collection. Thanks OP!

Thanks for the code, OP. Sadly somebody purchased the game I was going to get right as I was about to ;_;

Lost Kingdoms for Gamecube for $3.25.. somebody bought it and the price jumped to $26.

Thanks OP!... Even though I just convinced myself that I absolutely had to buy SMT: DDS because it was free shipping... Not sure if I'm any better off...

Thanks OP. This is probably the cheapest I'm going to get a new copy of Tales of Vesperia for since I missed out on the $15 price from Newegg a while back.

Ended up settling on a copy of Go! Go! Hypergrind for 2 bucks.. Not Lost Kingdoms but oh well. Thanks again OP.

Used the coupon and some credit to pick up Megaman X collection to go along with the Megaman Anniversary Collection I picked up during the go hastings sale.

Thanks~

wow never really knew about this site, this is great thanks!
Snatched :ps3: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']quantum of solace worth 5 bucks?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's not too bad. Basic Bond shooter (I personally liked it a bit better than Blood Stone). You could do a hell of a lost worse.

Picked up PS3 Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions for $14.50 (which was $13.50 last night before I went to bed....argh). The cheapest I've seen it anywhere.

Like others have said, I wish the free shipping code could be used repeatedly. It's a good looking site, but a bit hard to sort/browse.

For anybody who's sold on there: how fast is the turnaround on getting your money?

[quote name='jupiterjones']

For anybody who's sold on there: how fast is the turnaround on getting your money?[/QUOTE]
Fast. Its deposited to your account a few days after the person receives the game. About 3 days.

If you're talking about withdrawing your balance from the site and getting a check, it will take you about a week to receive it.

[quote name='TooPoor']wow never really knew about this site, this is great thanks!
Snatched :ps3: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2[/QUOTE]
Glyde is actually partnered up with CAG.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281540
[quote name='jupiterjones']Picked up PS3 Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions for $14.50 (which was $13.50 last night before I went to bed....argh). The cheapest I've seen it anywhere.

Like others have said, I wish the free shipping code could be used repeatedly. It's a good looking site, but a bit hard to sort/browse.

For anybody who's sold on there: how fast is the turnaround on getting your money?[/QUOTE]
I sold on there a few times, money is deposited into your glyde account once the buyer confirms they have received the item or 48 hours after the tracking information shows as "delivered."

Cool, thanks for this. Was looking to re-buy the original Gears of War on the cheap to play with friends, as we go through the trilogy from the beginning. $4 in excellent condition with FS works for me!

Thanks for the heads up, never bought from Gylde before (and after seeing how much their shipping is I'm not sure if I ever will again), but I am willing to give them a shot w/the free shipping deal.

Ive always had terrible luck with this site. Well not so much the site as the "sellers" on it. Ive ordered 3 times and 3 times ended up getting a refund because the seller never shipped. So good luck to everyone who buys, I hope you get it.

Got a copy of ghost recon shadow wars for 3ds for less than 8 bucks- condition is only "good" but for da/3ds games I don't even care about box since all I need is cartridge and I use travelers case to hold me all

I buy and sell from Glyde all the time. Out of the 10 or so purchases i've made i've yet to encounter a problem. Only time there was an issue was when i sold a game new that my kid opened up (making it not longer new), customer service was quick to cancel the sell, think it cost me $1.50.

Only thing about this site is it may take the seller a week after purchase before they send your game, i've been guilty of doing this as well. I'll have the game packaged and sitting at my desk for a few days before i remember to send it out.

Thanks. Got Blitz The League 2 for $9.50, after playing that XBL demo I figured I would rather spend $10 on Blitz The League instead (had the first one, enjoyed it and dumped it once I heard the second was coming out. Just never got around to buying it)

[quote name='kaseyjakes']thanks op! grabbed deus ex for $17.50[/QUOTE]

Luckily i must have gotten one right before you, got my copy for $16 excellent

[quote name='acsguitar']Used this code and got MW2 for 3 dollars shipped....of course the guy hasn't shipped it and I bought it 7 days ago. :([/QUOTE]

Damn i just bought MW2 for 3$ too wonder if its the same

Thanks, OP. I finally made my first Glyde.com purchase: the Wall-E BR+DVD combo for $13.00 in Excellent condition. Disney/Pixar movies are on sale as often as Nintendo titles. :roll:

Wow. So much better on the last deal I saw where there was a minimum and most of the games I wanted were less than that lol. Might pick up Bloodstone as BestBuy messed my order. Apparently their online ordering uses a clearing house which did not process the order properly even though the money was taken from my bank account.

Wait. Bad Company 2 is better deal or Assassin's Creed 2....crap too many choices and I need to restrain myself. Well since I bought the DLC already and was planning on buying it already at Gamestop, AS2.

Edit: just noticed the one-use time. That's great on my wallet.

For future reference, is Star Ocean a pretty good game? It's been on my wishlist for years but never bought it due to having a significant RPG backlog (really the JRPGs) going back to 2008.

bread's done
Back