"Free Shipping" coupon code for Glyde.com

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
"Freeship" coupon code expires 1/31/2012. Promotion has been extended, expiration date unknown. Will update post if its dead.

Get free shipping on any item on the site. *One time use only Making additional accounts will not work.

Some suggestions...
iconps3.gif
under $15 http://glyde.com/#!browse/by/ps3_games_under_15
iconxbox360.gif
under $15 http://glyde.com/#!browse/by/xbox_360_games_under_15
iconbluraypng.png
http://glyde.com/#!browse/by/tag_ids_4299006

http://glyde.com/transaction-policies
Visit that link to learn about returns, loss, and cancellation policies of glyde.com. Also more detailed descriptions of item conditions.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='robdees']Thanks OP. Picked up a new copy of Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow for PSP at $2.[/QUOTE]

Got the same thing. Great deal! Thanks OP.

[quote name='acsguitar']Used this code and got MW2 for 3 dollars shipped....of course the guy hasn't shipped it and I bought it 7 days ago. :([/QUOTE]

I've been guilty of doing this on items i've sold. but I hate it more when someone does it to me. Last item i bought took 6 days before they shipped it.

Man, I'm way too broke right now. But didn't want to let free shipping get away from me.
So I just ordered Shinobi for $2. That should meet my monthly ninja needs.

what do you think about Max Payne xbox for $1.50? I read that it was better on xbox than ps2, but I only have a 360, which means there are some BC errors (wikipedia said there was slowdown when a lot of stuff is going on on-screen)

[quote name='Ninersfan4926']what do you think about Max Payne xbox for $1.50? I read that it was better on xbox than ps2, but I only have a 360, which means there are some BC errors (wikipedia said there was slowdown when a lot of stuff is going on on-screen)[/QUOTE]

Max Payne was a great game, but the gameplay shows its years. The story is the selling point for the game now.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Decided on Call of Duty 2 for $3. Never played it so I decided at that price it is worth a try.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Call of Duty 2 is one of my favorite Call of Duty (well FPS in general) games just behind Big Red One.

[quote name='kburns10']Thank you OP! Finally getting Capcom vs. SNK 2 for PS2. $12.75 excellent condition can't be beat![/QUOTE]
I played the hell out of that game, def worth 13 bucks

[quote name='Ninersfan4926']what do you think about Max Payne xbox for $1.50? I read that it was better on xbox than ps2, but I only have a 360, which means there are some BC errors (wikipedia said there was slowdown when a lot of stuff is going on on-screen)[/QUOTE]

Max Payne is one of my favorite games of all time, and for $1.50 you can't go wrong. That said, I would be shocked if they don't do an HD remake of the first two games really soon. With the third game around the corner, you'd think it would be an obvious thing to cash in on. I, for one, would be all over it if there was one.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Max Payne is one of my favorite games of all time, and for $1.50 you can't go wrong. That said, I would be shocked if they don't do an HD remake of the first two games really soon. With the third game around the corner, you'd think it would be an obvious thing to cash in on. I, for one, would be all over it if there was one.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I hope so. I don't have a pc right now, and it's getting annoying. Lot of games I would like to play but can't.

[quote name='jr4949']I've been guilty of doing this on items i've sold. but I hate it more when someone does it to me. Last item i bought took 6 days before they shipped it.[/QUOTE]

Its called KARMA....

I don't understand why people sell stuff if they are not willing to ship the item out on a reasonable basis... I really wish there was negative feedback features on Glyde cause some people on there probably deserve it.. They even send you a pre-paid envelope to mail, I mean what other work do you need to get off the lazy couch and mail the package on a timely manner. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to let a package lay around for days before being mailed out.

I really wish people would stop selling if they are too lazy to make any effort in mailing out their own items...

[quote name='acsguitar']Used this code and got MW2 for 3 dollars shipped....of course the guy hasn't shipped it and I bought it 7 days ago. :([/QUOTE]

It takes at least 2-3 days ( not including the weekend ) for the mailer to be delivered to the seller to ship.. So if you are counting the weekend DON'T!!!

Now there are times when it may take 5-7 days before you see a update on tracking since USPS don't always scan the item during transit.. Heck there are times when it is only scanned upon delivery, so you may very well see only the delivered update and no current location update.

and finally .. There have been times when a Glyde mailer took 6 days just to arrive, thanks to USPS mishandling, so sometimes its not the seller who is purposely late but it was USPS fault for delivering the mailer late

I can't find any games for under $15 that I want and don't already own, I must have missed the deals. Oh well...

EDIT: Ended up picking up a manga for my collection for $2. Glad I found something.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='abhinav']I can't find any games for under $15 that I want and don't already own, I must have missed the deals. Oh well...

EDIT: Ended up picking up a manga for my collection for $2. Glad I found something.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the games are never really a "missed it" sort of thing, they come and go throughout the day so you just have to check the site at the right time and hope another CAG doesn't beat you to it.

[quote name='imamanwithaplan']thanks OP! just got The Watchmen graphic novel for only $2![/QUOTE]

nevermind... transaction got cancelled and my account still shows the coupon as being used... fml

[quote name='imamanwithaplan']nevermind... transaction got cancelled and my account still shows the coupon as being used... fml[/QUOTE]
Contact glyde customer service, they might issue you a new coupon.

thx OP! 1st time buyer: (new) disgaea AoD for $16.75; hoping it 1) arrives 2) undamaged 3) in as-promised condition.

I grabbed dragonage origins for 6 bucks. Its my first order from them so i wasnt going to drop alot on them. Hopefully its playable and complete.

Me too. Is it expired or does it have to be your first order on the site to work? I ordered two games for the first time from there last week. (didn't use coupon code)

[quote name='toldawg128']It says "Invalid coupon code" for me. Is it expired already?[/QUOTE]

Is it still working today for some of you? Why doesn't it work for me? Tried Freeship freeship FREESHIP Free ship FreeShip Freeshipping Free Shipping FREE SHIPPING. None of them worked.

[quote name='proatthis26'] Why cant i sell Zelda skyward sword on glyde?[/QUOTE]

It may be because it's a game that has an extra listing besides the standard for a different edition that should ship with a bundled item(s). I checked around and found that Mario Kart Wii cannot be sold as well. ("May include additional items ")

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']No problem, just my luck though. Always a minute too late.[/QUOTE]
The code just worked for me. I don't know why it didn't work earlier.

[quote name='toldawg128']The code just worked for me. I don't know why it didn't work earlier.[/QUOTE]
I just tried it without logging into my account (I already used it with my account) and it still works.

[quote name='kube00']Got ACR for ps3 for $20 hell of a deal[/QUOTE]

If you just bought it for a little over $20 then that was mine. :)

I just tested the code again without logging into my account and it looks like it still works. I will remove the expiration date from the title and OP.

bread's done
Back