"Free Shipping" coupon code for Glyde.com

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
"Freeship" coupon code expires 1/31/2012. Promotion has been extended, expiration date unknown. Will update post if its dead.

Get free shipping on any item on the site. *One time use only Making additional accounts will not work.

Some suggestions...
iconps3.gif
under $15 http://glyde.com/#!browse/by/ps3_games_under_15
iconxbox360.gif
under $15 http://glyde.com/#!browse/by/xbox_360_games_under_15
iconbluraypng.png
http://glyde.com/#!browse/by/tag_ids_4299006

http://glyde.com/transaction-policies
Visit that link to learn about returns, loss, and cancellation policies of glyde.com. Also more detailed descriptions of item conditions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oblivion for $5.50 for me. I've had the dlc from the GotY edition installed on my hdd for a long time now, but haven't had a copy of the game for even longer. Time to finally get to that, and then onto the Fallouts.

[quote name='GenTrapstar']how does this site work. Do we buy games from the site or from people like ebay.[/QUOTE]

It's from people. There's no feedback system either I think glyde handles things like refunds. I ordered Smash Bros Brawl for $22 but the seller did the shipping label on the 29th and it still says "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on January 29, 2012 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date." That means he should of shipped it 3 days ago but hasn't yet. I really don't like that.

Gitaroo Man Lives! Excellent condition $6.25, thanks Op I've been wanting this game for a while.

Glyde is so much more awesome without the cost of shipping. It almost kills every "awesome" deal that you would find on there. Thanks for the code.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']It's from people. There's no feedback system either I think glyde handles things like refunds. I ordered Smash Bros Brawl for $22 but the seller did the shipping label on the 29th and it still says "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on January 29, 2012 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date." That means he should of shipped it 3 days ago but hasn't yet. I really don't like that.[/QUOTE]

If you don't know what you are talking about, please ask instead of making a statement, cause it makes you look like a fool..

Now to properly fix what misinformation you are spewing:
The shipping label was printed by GLYDE at GLYDE HQ in CA on the 29th on the mailer, the mailer is then mailed off to the seller, and when the seller receive the mailer in the mail, he/she then ships the product out to YOU.

When your order is confirmed it takes 2-3 days sometimes more depending on USPS, for Glyde's mailer to be delivered to the seller. Only when the seller receives the mailer can he/she mail the item out.

Also USPS has been known to sometimes not scanned the packages till it reaches it destination or upon delivery.

Worst thing is when people with no clue speak like they know everything...

Code still works.

Too bad I missed the part about the coupon being 1-time only. I had 5 games I wanted and just randomly bought 1 of them. With the price of shipping, I don't think I'll buy the others...

[quote name='pwnthee']Who sets prices? Glyde or the individual?[/QUOTE]
Glyde gives a market price, but the individual sets their own price.

[quote name='TooPoor']Noob question: I ordered on 1/30, how do I know when it is shipped? I don't see any info anywhere[/QUOTE]
Check transactions page. You probably won't see anything this fast since the seller has to wait for Glyde's mailer and then they ship.

[quote name='TooPoor']Noob question: I ordered on 1/30, how do I know when it is shipped? I don't see any info anywhere[/QUOTE]

You'll get an email from Glyde when the tracking info enters the USPS database. You can also check it manually through the 'Transactions' page link in the upper-right corner.

[quote name='pwnthee']Who sets prices? Glyde or the individual?[/QUOTE]

Both. It used to be that sellers could set whatever price they wanted, but Glyde recently instituted a maximum cap so that you can't list over the 'market value' more than $2 or so.

edit: ninja'ed by terps.

[quote name='HaloSucks']If you don't know what you are talking about, please ask instead of making a statement, cause it makes you look like a fool..

The shipping label was printed by GLYDE at GLYDE HQ in CA on the 29th on the mailer, the mailer is then mailed off to the seller, and when the seller receive the mailer in the mail, he/she then ships the product out to YOU.

When your order is confirmed it takes 2-3 days sometimes more depending on USPS, for Glyde's mailer to be delivered to the seller. Only when the seller receives the mailer can he/she mail the item out.

Also USPS has been known to sometimes not scanned the packages till it reaches it destination or upon delivery.

Worst thing is when people with no clue speak like they know everything...[/QUOTE]

Instead of being an ass about it, you could of just gave the information. Guess you don't have that in you. And you're actually the one coming across like you know everything, even though you're a newbie to this site and should show more respect, so heed your own advice. I simply stated what I thought was the case, excuse me for not being perfect.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']I think you just have to email [email protected] and let them know.[/QUOTE]
Yeah thanks, there site FAQ says there is a cancel link, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Just emailed their CS. This system isn't very efficient though.

I can take care of canceling this order for you and it should be removed from your Account page soon. For future purchases, please note that we do have a cancellation function available immediately after clicking the 'Buy Now' button.
Guess you have to cancel immediately after you hit Buy, and afterwards if you leave the page there is no option to cancel without contacting them.

[quote name='HaloSucks']If you don't know what you are talking about, please ask instead of making a statement, cause it makes you look like a fool..

Worst thing is when people with no clue speak like they know everything...[/QUOTE]

Worst thing is when people speak like they know everything...

*FIXED

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Worst thing is when people speak like they know everything...

*FIXED[/QUOTE]

I know enough not to blame Glyde because the tracking wasn't updated immediately...

[quote name='HaloSucks']I know enough not to blame Glyde because the tracking wasn't updated immediately...[/QUOTE]

LMAO, Get over it already, really. There's more to life. Unless you have stock in Glyde or are the CEO why does it even matter?

THE ANGER SHARKS ARE SWIMMING IN MY HEAD!

1413-butthurt.png

Not working for me, tried to logout of my previous account then use it and it says coupon applied. Then I sign up with a different email address, but after I put in my cc info it adds the shipping back to it.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Not working for me, tried to logout of my previous account then use it and it says coupon applied. Then I sign up with a different email address, but after I put in my cc info it adds the shipping back to it.[/QUOTE]
It only works once, no matter how many accounts you make. Code is still active for those who never used the code before.

[quote name='htz']It only works once, no matter how many accounts you make. Code is still active for those who never used the code before.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I think they track the billing address?

Weird stuff going on with Glyde orders and my online bank account.

2/3/12 Super Mario Galaxy Purchase $14.66 - currently shows as a pending charge immediately after purchase

1/31/12 Red Dead Redemption Purchase $17.00 - does not show up at all pending or cleared, it previously showed as a pending charge but now it's gone and didn't clear. It added $17 back to my total. (really threw me off, thought I had 17 more dollars than I really do) No notification of it being cancelled still shows normal on Glyde transactions.

1/28/12 Super Smash Bros. Brawl Purchase $26.33 - does not show up at all pending or cleared.

1/28/12 Resident Evil — CODE: Veronica X Purchase $24.58 - cleared

I can't explain it but it's making it harder for me to keep up with my amount in my bank. I don't know if it's my bank or Glyde that's the cause, but all of my other transactions pend and clear like they should. I assume they will all eventually clear, but Smash Bros isn't showing up after 6 days. Resident Evil same day as Smash Bros and it went through. Also just got notified Smash Bros Brawl shipped. WTF

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Weird stuff going on with Glyde orders and my online bank account.

2/3/12 Super Mario Galaxy Purchase $14.66 - currently shows as a pending charge immediately after purchase

1/31/12 Red Dead Redemption Purchase $17.00 - does not show up at all pending or cleared, it previously showed as a pending charge but now it's gone and didn't clear. It added $17 back to my total. (really threw me off, thought I had 17 more dollars than I really do) No notification of it being cancelled still shows normal on Glyde transactions.

1/28/12 Super Smash Bros. Brawl Purchase $26.33 - does not show up at all pending or cleared.

1/28/12 Resident Evil — CODE: Veronica X Purchase $24.58 - cleared

I can't explain it but it's making it harder for me to keep up with my amount in my bank. I don't know if it's my bank or Glyde that's the cause, but all of my other transactions pend and clear like they should. I assume they will all eventually clear, but Smash Bros isn't showing up after 6 days. WTF[/QUOTE]

Same here. Mine was initially a pending charge and now it is gone completely from my online bank statement. It is still in my Glyde account though. Maybe the buyer backed out or something, who knows.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Same here. Mine was initially a pending charge and now it is gone completely from my online bank statement. It is still in my Glyde account though. Maybe the buyer backed out or something, who knows.[/QUOTE]

Smash Bros Brawl has been 6 days for me and it doesn't show up but I was just notified it shipped. :?:

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Smash Bros Brawl has been 6 days for me and it doesn't show up but I was just notified it shipped. :?:[/QUOTE]
Mine has been 5 days and I haven't heard anything. Hopefully by Monday I hear something.

From my experience all purchases I had done on glyde stay in pending until I receive the item and gets charged 2 days after I receive it.

As for my order placed on 1/29. Electronic shipping info received 1/31. Acceptance Scan 2/2. So I should get it sometime early next week.

Noob Question: What's preventing the seller to refuse to ship the game after I purchased it? I'm suspecting my :ps3: MUA2 will never ship.

[quote name='TooPoor']Noob Question: What's preventing the seller to refuse to ship the game after I purchased it? I'm suspecting my :ps3: MUA2 will never ship.[/QUOTE]

Nothing actually. It's happened before. Glyde will just refund your money.

Doesn't make much sense for a seller to list an item and then not ship it when sold though. They don't get paid. And the free shipping is coming out of the Glyde side of the equation so it's not like the seller is getting less cash incentive to ship it out just because of this promotion...

[quote name='esalw822']Nothing actually. It's happened before. Glyde will just refund your money.

Doesn't make much sense for a seller to list an item and then not ship it when sold though. They don't get paid. And the free shipping is coming out of the Glyde side of the equation so it's not like the seller is getting less cash incentive to ship it out just because of this promotion...[/QUOTE]
Perhaps the seller found a higher price elsewhere. I'm surprised that the seller do not have to assume any responsibility.

[quote name='TooPoor']Perhaps the seller found a higher price elsewhere. I'm surprised that the seller do not have to assume any responsibility.[/QUOTE]
As with any other online marketplace, you can't force a seller to send something if they don't want to.

eBay - You can put negative feedback and file a not receive item claim
amazon - You can put negative feedback and file a not receive item claim
glyde - The seller is forced to pay for the mailer cost ($1.25).

Im not liking glyde so far. My game is just sitting in my transaction list but hasnt been marked as shipped yet. I also dont like the fact that i cant bring up the stated condition of it description that was in the auction. I can see myself not getting the new condition one and having no way of proving it said it.
Maybe im just paranoid but Im getting nervous. Goodthing i only spent 5 bucks to try it.

[quote name='htz']It only works once, no matter how many accounts you make. Code is still active for those who never used the code before.[/QUOTE]
What if I had a previous account? Well not mine necessarily, my brothers, he made one a while back to buy twilight princess for the wii, but I just bought kingdom hearts for $4. Will he be able to use the code as well or is it limited per household?

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']What if I had a previous account? Well not mine necessarily, my brothers, he made one a while back to buy twilight princess for the wii, but I just bought kingdom hearts for $4. Will he be able to use the code as well or is it limited per household?[/QUOTE]
I'm not exactly sure how they prevent double dipping but I think its the shipping or billing address.

[quote name='kit352']Im not liking glyde so far. My game is just sitting in my transaction list but hasnt been marked as shipped yet. I also dont like the fact that i cant bring up the stated condition of it description that was in the auction. I can see myself not getting the new condition one and having no way of proving it said it.
Maybe im just paranoid but Im getting nervous. Goodthing i only spent 5 bucks to try it.[/QUOTE]
They send you an order confirmation email right after you place your order. In that email, under the item picture it should list the condition of the item you ordered.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Got my Blitz The League 2 in excellent condition today. Now time to break some bones before the superbowl...[/QUOTE]

You should download NFL Blitz off PSN or XBL for $15. It's true to the originals, like having the arcade in HD. I have an absolutely blast playing it and NBA Jam on Fire Edition as well.

I probably would of bought both for $30 or $40 each if they were full priced games, they're worth it.

bread's done
Back