Free shipping inetvideo.com July 4th (USA) $65+ & July 1 (Canada) $65+

digitalbabe

CAGiversary!
Confirmed:

Canada Day July 1st. Orders over $65 within Canada will receive free shipping.

July 4th in the USA all orders over $65 will receive free shipping.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GAMERMASTERMAN']Haha, awesome Hagar reference.[/QUOTE]

I agree and I still remember the video............good times.

I don't think I can come up with $65 worth of stuff to qualify for free shipping. I have ordered from Inetvideo before and had ZERO problems and would order from them again.

Just saw this on their Facebook and came to post it. Don't know if I can find $65 worth of stuff. Mostly interested in some cheap HD-DVDs. But still, good to know. Love iNet. Won a free DVD (Heat) from their Facebook, by the way. Very cool company.

Hi Iluv-OP here-on occasion they have some good deals on Blu-Ray, Boxsets, etc, so perhaps you can find some items to reach your limit. Enjoy!

Have enough stuff in my cart that would qualify me for the free shipping, but will hold off... Waiting on alot of them Warner HD DVD titles to drop in price some more

OP here-reminder:

Inetvideo.com will offer free shipping for US customers for orders of $65+ On July 4th only.

Blu Rays pre order right now:
after the sunset
the cell
the others
final desitnation 2 & 3

And 1$ movies and 5$ boxsets
Saturday 4 July 2009 1 day 1$ deal, DVD singles
F.I.S.T.
The Lookout
Hoodwinked (Widescreen)
1 day $5 boxsets
Raging Bull (Two Disc Special Edition) Collector's Set (Boxset)
Vietnam War Secrets (Boxset)

[quote name='zman73']Have enough stuff in my cart that would qualify me for the free shipping, but will hold off... Waiting on alot of them Warner HD DVD titles to drop in price some more[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing. So many of the Warner HD DVDs are still at $5.99 so I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. Have to wait for them to drop further. I've already had way too many experiences of overpaying for my HD DVDs in the past.

told myself i'd get a bunch of HD DVDs if they had the fountain in stock. i ended up getting 17 of the suckers. i think that's gonna be the last of my HD DVD purchases.

The fun part is that I got Matrix Revolutions on HD-DVD from inetvideo and used it for my Ultimate Matrix Collection box art. Worked like a charm and ended up getting the UMC for uber-cheap. Like $30 altogether.

bread's done
Back