FREE Shipping on Manuals,artwork and cases on orders over $15-Bre Software

AJVtony831

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
FREE Shippingon $15+ orders for Like New & Used Instruction Booklets, Artwork Inserts, Box & Instruction Sets for All Platforms

Use coupon VET

Like New

Used

Again the coupon code is: VET
The coupon code is valid today only.

used=Acceptable to Good Condition. No photocopies.

These are the original items that were included with the game when new. Condition will vary from acceptable to good.
Signs of use may include, but are not limited to:
Worn edges
Folds/Creases/Bends
Small tears
Scuffs/Scrapes
Light pen and/or pencil marks

Like new=Very Good to Excellent condition. No Photocopies.

These are the original items that were included with the game when new.

Thanks OP need some replacement cases but they don't have one that would put me over $15. If anyone has a Resistance 3 artwork insert PM me.

[quote name='Komentra']I've ordered cases from this place for you. The shipping prices are ridiculous. Anyone know of any other options?[/QUOTE]

You are right on the shipping I have $10 in the cart and they want $15 for shipping so I am also interested in alternative websites or options.

[quote name='headpiece747']You are right on the shipping I have $10 in the cart and they want $15 for shipping so I am also interested in alternative websites or options.[/QUOTE]

I will vouch for the site though. You do receive the items in like new condition. I've had to use to site because I like to have my games complete in box but yeah the shipping, ugh.

I've looked everywhere and cant find any other sites.

bread's done
Back