Free Shipping on orders of $25+ at GoGamer.com

GoGamer

Official Representative
That is right from now until Wednesday morning get free shipping on all orders over $25. Just put in coupon code "ShipFree25"

thanks,

JT

nice!

though I don't know how many I'll pick up... seems like I always wait for your Friday Madness sales, and this thing stops on Wed.

hopefully a new madness sale will happen within this period.

Would've ordered the Novint Falcon but A.) It doesn't include the pistol grip, and B.) It's OOS.

wish they would get Mass Effect pc back in stock. The retail box version seems to be sold out everywhere I've seen since ME2 came out.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Madness E-mails go out Thursday for the weekend, so this misses the Madness.[/QUOTE]

are you sure?
Thanks anyways.

Is orange box worth $30 for pc? I know, it is the "Greatest Vidyas of ALL TIEM!!!"... but it has been out for years, and I've seen it for less ages ago. I'm just getting a bit impatiant waiting... Hope it is not stuck at that price, but they do regularly update the game. hmmm.

[quote name='slugboss']Is orange box worth $30 for pc? I know, it is the "Greatest Vidyas of ALL TIEM!!!"... but it has been out for years, and I've seen it for less ages ago. I'm just getting a bit impatiant waiting... Hope it is not stuck at that price, but they do regularly update the game. hmmm.[/QUOTE]

I would get it off Steam. It's been much lower multiple times there. I think I got it for 10 bucks or so on a weekend deal. Be patient....

bread's done
Back