Free Shipping on select games at Gamefly until 2/28

Is The Incredibles any good? If it is any good, does it have any replay value? I'm guessing a rental is all that my wife and I will need for that title.

Just a friendly re-reminder to all CAGs... you do NOT need to be a member of GameFly to buy used games from them. If you are not a member you can still buy; you will just pay a buck or two extra.

Old news, but until recently I just blindly assumed that only members could buy games. In case anyone was still confused after reading this thread, I just figured I'd help clear that up.

Also to mention that their games are usually in tip-top shape. I've been looking for a deal on Mario Tennis (since I missed CompUSA's) for a while now and finally snagged it.

Thanks.

Price bumps for non-members are as follows

add $1...

PS2
Driver, MGS3, Call of Duty, ESPN MBL 2K4, Jak 3, Phantom Brave, PoP:WW, Viewtiful Joe, X-men Legends

Xbox
KOTOR 2, POP: WW, Call of Duty:FH, Goldeneye 2, Tron, Rainbow 6 3, Espn NBA 2K4, UEFA Euro Cup, THUG2

GC

Harry Potter, Megaman X, Urbz, Viewtiful Joe.

add $2...

PS2

GTA SA, Viewtiful Joe 2

Xbox
MA2

GC
Mario Power Tennis, THUG2, Incredibles, Spiderman 2, X-men Legends, 007: EoN

add $3..

GC-

NFSU 2

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I just got their e-mail also and was just about to post this OP. You beat me by like a minute.[/quote]

First deal posting. I think I deserve at least one :p

[quote name='m1lesteg'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I just got their e-mail also and was just about to post this OP. You beat me by like a minute.[/quote]

First deal posting. I think I deserve at least one :p[/quote]

Yesh... Mine turned into an argument due to a server glitch- and my deal got posted 10 hours after someone else posted the same thing- only I had them beat by almost half a day.

The funny thing is, posters got nasty about it, and even funnier is that the other OP and I ended up being completely copacetic with each other. :wink:
My second one, about ADV's Valentine Sale, went much smoother this time. :applause:

[quote name='m1lesteg'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I just got their e-mail also and was just about to post this OP. You beat me by like a minute.[/quote]

First deal posting. I think I deserve at least one :p[/quote]

It's all yours. That's how we spread the love here on CAG. :twisted: :grouphug:

Finally jumped on Phantom Brave.
Just hope that they send the special edition, as that is what they have listed on the site. Even checked the close up of the back to be sure.

is mario tennis worth the cash. WHat about Mario party 5? Im also thinking of NFSU 2 (GC). WHich of those would you get? How does NFSU 2 work in GC. I just bought NFSU 1 for GC last night. is it worth having both gameS?

[quote name='Akkis99']is mario tennis worth the cash. WHat about Mario party 5? Im also thinking of NFSU 2 (GC). WHich of those would you get? How does NFSU 2 work in GC. I just bought NFSU 1 for GC last night. is it worth having both gameS?[/quote]

Stay away from 5, if your gonna get any mario party get 4.

I need some advice. My roommate got GTA:SA a while ago and I took it and got about half way through the game (did some of the san francisco missions). But since I'm not always gonna be his roommate, I need a copy for myself. I don't really care about used or new. Should I just buy it now at $29.99 (up from the listed $27.99) or will it come down in price in the not so distant future. I mean sometime within the next couple of months. I missed my chance to get it for $30 at outpost, so I'm thinking this is the only other chance I'll have in a little while. Your thoughts? Should I get it now or wait?

Well, after inspecting all of the items they are selling this time, there doesn't seem to be much that I want. Most of the games that I missed out from them last time I picked up else where new like at Kmart, etc. for roughly the same price. Maybe Tron 2.0 (been looking for a deal on that one for some time) and The Suffering or something else but nothing really for me this time.

They had more good deals w/ the last sale, there's really not much that you can't get as cheap or cheaper elsewhere. At least everything is guaranteed to be complete.

[quote name='Akkis99']im also thinking about street fightter. How is that game does anyone know[/quote]

are you kidding or like 14 yrs old? haha. you must have street fighter collection....esp at that price. along with street fighter alpha 2 and 3, these are my favorite games of all time.

If you have a PS2 you owe it to yourself to get Metal Gear Solid 3 at that price. It was sooo much better than Sons of Liberty and really explains the story behind Big Boss in a much more sympathetic way than pegging him as a total tyrant.

[quote name='Malkovich']how come im not getting free shipping? im even a subscriber![/quote]

free shipping is only for certain games and not all. You might have picked the one whih is no free shi pping

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']Is Prince of Persia: Warrior Within worth $25?[/quote]

I'd say not. Too much backtracking. Worth a playthrough, but I can see it going for way cheaper in the future, and I'd pick it up at that point.

[quote name='n8n8baby'][quote name='Akkis99']im also thinking about street fightter. How is that game does anyone know[/quote]

are you kidding or like 14 yrs old? haha. you must have street fighter collection....esp at that price. along with street fighter alpha 2 and 3, these are my favorite games of all time.[/quote]Agreed on that recommendation. The only thing I would add would be that you may want to wait for the XBOX version of SF:AC, if you have Live. The PS2 version does not have online play.

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']Is Prince of Persia: Warrior Within worth $25?[/quote]

Ask the mod Trakan. It's one of this favorite games. I know the first one is just awesome and incredible. I absolutely love it. Great puzzles with some of the best level design I have ever seen.

bread's done
Back