Free Shipping returns to Circuit City.com!

Now we just need them to add a new batch of cheap clearance games. Dang, I just saw they have Bust A Move Deluxe for PSP for $9.99 but it's out of stock. That would be sweet with free shipping.

You never know, but I don't think it was a big enough deal to warrant the removal of free shipping from their entire site. Besides, wasn't it gone quite a while before the clearance began?

Hopefully they learn from Fry and the other sites and limit future clearance deals to 1 copy of each game per household. After all, it benefits them more as a company to send 1,000 copies of a game to 1,000 different customers and maybe get them to order other stuff as well (and get their info for their maling list) than to send 100 copies of each game to 10 different people who are going to resell them.

[quote name='Rictor']Hopefully they learn from Fry and the other sites and limit future clearance deals to 1 copy of each game per household. After all, it benefits them more as a company to send 1,000 copies of a game to 1,000 different customers and maybe get them to order other stuff as well (and get their info for their maling list) than to send 100 copies of each game to 10 different people who are going to resell them.[/quote]

I agree. It would give everyone a chance to put an order in and at least be able to get a copy of a game before it sells out in a couple minutes like the last clearance. I'm sure all the e-bayers put in orders for mass copies, leaving the rest of us out of luck.

bread's done
Back