Free Signature (Sig) Designs for CAGS!

Hey this is a neat idea. I like your work! Any chance you can make one with Kat from Gravity Rush and Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite blended well together with my name "Stellar Inertia" somewhere in there?

Thanks! Looks awesome but I forgot to ask if you could put my name on it. Preferably with an Earthbound Mr. Saturn font in the top right?

Thanks again and expect a PM this evening :)

Last edited by a moderator:
May I also request one?  I am a huge Goldeneye 64 / Perfect Dark 64 fan.  So something cool along those lines would be right up my alley.  If those are too old to make a nice looking sig, I play a ton of FTL.  But that is spritey so that also may not make a great looking one.  I guess finally, I am very hyped for "Sir, You Are Being Hunted".  That is modern and with nice graphics, so that might work best.  However, I would defer to your artisitc expertese in these matters.

I've never had a personalized sig so it would be awesome if you could make me one. I would like one featuring the historical Vlad the Impaler. I've found a few pics online.

I don't know how much you could do with such literally ancient pictures but I think a black and red color scheme and maybe some blood splatters would be nice. :D

edit: wow I didn't realize how huge those pics were going to be when I posted them.

DaKid Rob

cole.jpg

Xbox 360lover

mika.jpg

Thank you bro

Dude nice man when i get a chance ill try to give you a donation dont have no spare codes but wouldn't mind throwing a couple bucks your way via paypal or Amazon GC for taking your time making me a sig... 

Thanks! Looks awesome but I forgot to ask if you could put my name on it. Preferably with an Earthbound Mr. Saturn font in the top right?

Thanks again and expect a PM this evening :)
Took me a while to find the font but here it is :)

gallery_474050_8161_98774.jpg

Steller Inertia

gallery_474050_8161_103563.jpg

TehBolt

gallery_474050_8161_81704.jpg

Psydero

gallery_474050_8161_50280.jpg

Those are some pretty beastly sigs.  Great job LilChiji.  Love the Ralph/Penguin Army ones.

If you find yourself absolutely bored with some free time and want to make one for me, I'd

eldergias

gallery_474050_8161_57343.jpg

kuma 

gallery_474050_8161_42540.jpg

djsfm435

gallery_474050_8161_59522.jpg

FFWRX

gallery_474050_8161_49820.jpg

DYEKNOM

gallery_474050_8161_20712.jpg

******GUYS PLEASE SHOW SOME LOVE BY DONATING IF YOU CAN  :) WHILE THESE ARE FUN TO CREATE,

THESE DO TAKE A TON OF TIME AND EFFORT TO DO. SHOW SOME LOVE IF YOU LIKE THE DESIGNS!!!

THANKS,

Lilchiji

Lilchiji, that is awesome!  Thank you so much!  I have never had the skill to make these things, while I am sure they are a breeze for someone like you.  I have had one on each of the forums I have called "home" and you have done me the great honor of making me feel at home on the CAG forums, even after all my time here.  Thank you so much.

EDIT: I just noticed James Bond reflected in Dark's gun!  That is amazing!

It would seem a waste to not take you up on your offer. Could I get something with the Atlus game Catherine theme. Preferably the blonde with a blank and pink color scheme?

Can you make me one with a pokemon trainer an a shiny (blue not Yellow) umbreon and regular espeon.

That would be awesome

NoelVermillion thanks for posting and of course feel free to leave any if you wish.

chubsazn

I made you a couple so you can choose the one you like :) Enjoy

(*** I will make Multiple Designs / Revisions If Needed if you donate like chubsazn)

se1.jpg

se3.jpg

se2.jpg

se4.jpg

Oh SHOOT! These are exactly what I had in mind. Thanks a Million!

Absolutely awesome work! I would love to have a sig with a few things mixed together. Combine Tron (Legacy style), with Daft Punk and a Ferrari Italia 458 from Forza 4 with my gamer tag in it bigwhpwanafight and maybe CAG in there somewhere

These are all really nice, Lichiji. Kudo's for having a talent such as this. 

I'd use any sig that was made for me or my username's theme. 

That being said, keep up the good work buddyrole these are some of the coolest sigs I've seen. 

Vlad Impaler7

VI.jpg

******GUYS PLEASE SHOW SOME LOVE BY DONATING IF YOU CAN :) WHILE THESE ARE FUN TO CREATE,
THESE DO TAKE A TON OF TIME AND EFFORT TO DO. SHOW SOME LOVE IF YOU LIKE THE DESIGNS!!!

THANKS,
Lilchiji
That is awesome! I really like how you did use that wood carving pic I posted in the background. I'm a happy CAGer now. I'll try to donate some MS points when I sort through my bing codes and figure out which ones i haven't used yet.

Could you maybe do one with clementine and lee from Telltale's Walking Dead game? Whatever style is fine thanks!

Could I get a sig with Lucia from the game Luminous Arc? :)

i'm sure the OP could do better... but i was bored... and was watching tv...

1667315-O3TAGS4.png
That is sick!! I like how it goes out of the sig, adds depth and is a really cool touch.

Krazyatack321

gallery_474050_8161_40714.jpg

Digital ink

gallery_474050_8161_77970.jpg

umbry

gallery_474050_8161_68512.jpg

jphillips10

gallery_474050_8161_79935.jpg

I will work on more requests later tonight, Sorry If I didn't get to you quite yet. I appreciate the Donations so far and really appreciate the positive feedback from you all.

I am glad you enjoy my work and hope other can post theres in here too, please do not hesitate too :)

Looking forward to hearing from more of you soon.

Thanks,

Lilchiji

Could I get a sig with Lucia from the game Luminous Arc? :)

i'm sure the OP could do better... but i was bored... and was watching tv...
That is sick!! I like how it goes out of the sig, adds depth and is a really cool touch.

Krazyatack321

Digital ink

umbry

pk.jpg

jphillips10

I will work on more requests later tonight, Sorry If I didn't get to you quite yet. I appreciate the Donations so far and really appreciate the positive feedback from you all.

I am glad you enjoy my work and hope other can post theres in here too, please do not hesitate too :)

Looking forward to hearing from more of you soon.

Thanks,

Lilchiji
looks amazing but I am a dude.

Ill still take it though

I'm having a stupid moment but how do I make the "Designed by Lilchiji" into a link in my sig?

I'm having a stupid moment but how do I make the "Designed by Lilchiji" into a link in my sig?
copy the Designed by Lilchiji text then hyperlink the first page url http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/310270-free-signature-sig-designs-for-cags over the designed text (highlight Disgned... and click the chain symbol with a small plus sign (8th symbol in 2nd line on the quick reply box)

of you can attempt to hijack it from my post (I dislike that the reply box doesn't show the code used)

well. you should really check some photoshop tutorials...just to improve your skills with some tools.

for example this one was one of my first sigs. just to check what i can do with brushes, filters and other stuff:

Ryu.png

and one of my last sigs you can see below. its just practice

Are you self taught? Could you possibly recommend be a guide?

well. you should really check some photoshop tutorials...just to improve your skills with some tools.

for example this one was one of my first sigs. just to check what i can do with brushes, filters and other stuff:

Ryu.png

and one of my last sigs you can see below. its just practice
Looks good man. Rumors there are a ton of tutorials out there if you look online especially on youtube.

If you can pick up on photoshop that would be best or even just paint on pc. You can do a ton of stuff with just brushes, overlays, values, and filters like razer said, but you get a lot better with time. Its all just trial and error to see what works / looks good.

I self tought myself in photoshop which lead me to become a graphic designer. But mainly use indesign and illustrator for my design work.

thanks alot for the compliment!

honestly, I know my skills are not even close to yours, so it's nice to get a compliment from a superior designer!

This thread is full of win...

PS: the user Gallery is back up :)

It's awesome what you're doing Lilchiji, love the sigs you've done so far.  :applause:

Whenever you get a chance and/or are bored, could you please make me one with Afro (From Afro Samurai), Anbu Kakashi (From Naruto) and Toshiro Hitsugaya (From Bleach).

Thanks.

These sigs are awesome.. any way I can get one with a Walking Dead theme? Thinking maybe Rick (Andrew Lincoln) killing a zombie.. black background with a ton of blood? Something like that, I would really appreciate it!!

Wow these are great. If you ever get time after your others, can you make me a Boba Fett one with my gamertag? Thank you very much

If you could manage one with my lil buddy goemon in my profile pic, there's so much art out there I would love to see what you come up with! Thanks!

If you have time I like Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (Tifa and Red XIII) and Metal Gear Solid (psycho mantis or Raiden from MGSR).  Black and Green would be cool.  I would prefer the 3d models.  

Nice work on the previous ones I saw:)

copy the Designed by Lilchiji text then hyperlink the first page url http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/310270-free-signature-sig-designs-for-cags over the designed text (highlight Disgned... and click the chain symbol with a small plus sign (8th symbol in 2nd line on the quick reply box)

of you can attempt to hijack it from my post (I dislike that the reply box doesn't show the code used)
I don't know what I was doing wrong but it finally worked. I think that by triple clicking to select all text messed it up instead of just highlighting.

Thanks!

These are awesome! Could you make me a Kingdom Hearts one with the word Scooby somewhere in it?
I'd really appreciate it!

chazmet

gallery_474050_8161_48850.jpg

Diablolives

gallery_474050_8161_87571.jpg

paintballers

gallery_474050_8161_52033.jpg

Wchillinman

gallery_474050_8161_62751.jpg

Nimrod4431

gallery_474050_8161_34974.jpg

Psionic Jinx

gallery_474050_8161_39863.jpg

goemon12677

gallery_474050_8161_64266.jpg

georgebot84

gallery_474050_8161_38906.jpg

AyyScooby

gallery_474050_8161_16806.jpg

*** To all of you I recently created a design for please feel free to donate if you can.  :p 

Enjoy ,

Lilchiji

bread's done
Back