Free Signatures for Cags

2hzjwq0.png

Someone made the one I have now in a similar thread...  good shit man. If your looking for more to do, Id like to see your take on a COD Zombie banner. Big fan of the COD zombies

If you have the time, could you do one that's either Persona 3 or Persona 4 themed? I also don't mind any of the other Shin Megami Tensei game's like Raidou Kuzunoha. My favorite colors happened to be Red, Blue, Yellow and Pink. I'd also like my username Reno Takamiya in it if you don't mind.

Thanks. 

I would love something from The Goonies! Possibly something with the main characters (Mikey, Data, Mouth, Chunk, etc)

No color preference or font. Appreciate the time. :) (If I really had to pick a color green/yellow, just not really sure how well that would go with the picture(s). 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love something from The Goonies! Possibly something with the main characters (Mikey, Data, Mouth, Chunk, etc)

No color preference or font. Appreciate the time. :) (If I really had to pick a color green/yellow, just not really sure how well that would go with the picture(s).
Not trying to step on anyone's toes here, but I put this one together.

Rollobobo%20Goonies.jpg

Funny thing is I was working on some Goonies stuff earlier for a friend so I already had the artwork. With the film on my mind, I came here and did a search to see if there were any deals for the blu-ray. This request popped up so I called it fate.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of most filters or effects in Photoshop and stay away. I also don't know anything about the signature culture and set my preferences to hide them. So with that in mind, I will not take offense at all if you'd prefer something more flashy to mine.

Not trying to step on anyone's toes here, but I put this one together.

Rollobobo%20Goonies.jpg

Funny thing is I was working on some Goonies stuff earlier for a friend so I already had the artwork. With the film on my mind, I came here and did a search to see if there were any deals for the blu-ray. This request popped up so I called it fate.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of most filters or effects in Photoshop and stay away. I also don't know anything about the signature culture and set my preferences to hide them. So with that in mind, I will not take offense at all if you'd prefer something more flashy to mine.
That's pretty sweet. I really apprecciate it. I LOVE everything Goonies!!! The more the better! Very nice work. If Kyuby still makes one for me (which I hope) I will just have to alternate them periodically.

Hey Kyuby, you wanna make me a Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas signature when you get the chance? :p
And just my username: ShawnSig on it.  Thanks.

Very cool stuff man! I used to do this stuff as a kid, so (obviously) it reminds me a lot of that. But you're quite good! I'm very impressed.

Really love all the sigs you've made so far!  If you're not too busy and still taking requests, I would love one myself

That'd be awesome if you could make a nice Black Veil Brides one with the We Stitch These Wounds (album) art style with DeductionKing as the name because i use it on many other sites as that user. Not sure if you do band ones or not :p and for the text maybe use their type of lettering Seems like im asking for a lot but that'd be amazing if you could do it :3  :)

Thanks 

Can you make ellen page's signature from Beyond Two Souls with my username on it ? Choose color yourself  ^_^

If you have the time, could you do one that's either Persona 3 or Persona 4 themed? I also don't mind any of the other Shin Megami Tensei game's like Raidou Kuzunoha. My favorite colors happened to be Red, Blue, Yellow and Pink. I'd also like my username Reno Takamiya in it if you don't mind.

Thanks.

Is my signature still in the works? I just noticed you say that most were done and you'd upload them in a bit. My apologies, if you just happen to be busy. I understand.

bread's done
Back