free siriusxm [dead]

It is still pretty useful when you are sitting at your computer or when your on a tablet. Not only that but if you have a smart phone and a car with an aux port you may as well have it activated in your car.

[quote name='AlkalineProdigy']It is still pretty useful when you are sitting at your computer or when your on a tablet. Not only that but if you have a smart phone and a car with an aux port you may as well have it activated in your car.[/QUOTE]

Very true.

[quote name='Javery']Sweet. Too bad the trial doesn't work in my car (where it would be most useful).[/QUOTE]

Can always use the phone and an aux input. What I'm doing.

[quote name='_Ph03n1x_']Dead? It keeps telling me Campaign is invalid or expired[/QUOTE]

Delete the code from promo spot the promo is already in the link. Then it will work.:applause:

[quote name='AlkalineProdigy']It is still pretty useful when you are sitting at your computer or when your on a tablet. Not only that but if you have a smart phone and a car with an aux port you may as well have it activated in your car.[/QUOTE]

Between this, Tune In Radio, iHeartRadio, Pandora and Google Music I'm gonna have some awesome music in my car.

Thanks OP

That's a good idea - I use Stitcher in the car like this and it works great. Changing stations might be tricky though. Also, I have about a 30 minute drive to and from work and if I use my phone, I go over the data limit by about the middle of the third week of each month which is annoying (I have a 2GB plan).

That was a great offer. I pay like $22 a month with taxes for SiriusXM in my truck.. I will never go back to regular radio.

bread's done
Back