free skittles avatar prop (xbox)

mechaduckzilla

CAGiversary!
I couldn't find the original thread but I wanted to update folks who have not found this yet that it is still out there as I just got it today. Good luck to those still looking and sorry for those who gave up(like me) for reviving hope. For the record, was done with 18 year old old account and 2 controller trick. also found the slim jim shirt immediatly afterward. Way too excited over "free" avatar promotional gear that serves virtually no purpose. At least the wearables show up in avatar games, right? I wonder why M$ dosent put out a free online avatar game to encourage advertisers to put out more avatar items so everyone can show off and therefore further promote products? sorry for the long post.

[quote name='mechaduckzilla']I couldn't find the original thread but I wanted to update folks who have not found this yet that it is still out there as I just got it today. Good luck to those still looking and sorry for those who gave up(like me) for reviving hope. For the record, was done with 18 year old old account and 2 controller trick. also found the slim jim shirt immediatly afterward. Way too excited over "free" avatar promotional gear that serves virtually no purpose. At least the wearables show up in avatar games, right? I wonder why M$ dosent put out a free online avatar game to encourage advertisers to put out more avatar items so everyone can show off and therefore further promote products? sorry for the long post.[/QUOTE]

hello, what is 2 controller trick? its to get item for other regions account??

thanks.

[quote name='ozspeed']hello, what is 2 controller trick? its to get item for other regions account??

thanks.[/QUOTE]

I don't think the skittles prop is available outside the us. The 2 controller trick just helps to get these ad based freebies on other accounts on your box without having to search on each account for the ad again. basically when you find the ad you're looking for on one account, you use a second controller to sign into the other account you want the item to go to. the way I did it:

found the skittles ad with an account i made posing as an 18 yearold as suggestd by others CAGs, opened the ad, singed onto main account with second controller, logged out of 18yo account, then dled the skittles prop to my main account.

hope this helps.

bread's done
Back