Free Skyrim Avatar Beanie Via Twitter

i had to go to the top of my twitter, click the drop down profile guy and click direct messages. i did have to wait three days but it was the weekend

I tweeted on Friday too. I just got the code a few hours ago. They don't work/use twitter during the weekends so hopefully you guys will get one.

[quote name='chahi']Posted on Friday. Still no Direct Message/code. :([/QUOTE]
i had to send them another message cuz they were swamped from the weekend. got it 2 hrs later. might want to do it during the day tho

[quote name='illucio']-Waits patiently -
Where do you redeem the code at anyways?[/QUOTE]

Either on xbox.com on one of the menus that says Redeem Code

Or on the 360 you can bring up the X button menu and you slide to the left and the Redeem Code option is there too.

I got mine. I think they sent me two cause I got two DMs with two different codes.

When I try and redeem the other one it says I already own this content.

[quote name='GenTrapstar']I got mine. I think they sent me two cause I got two DMs with two different codes.

When I try and redeem the other one it says I already own this content.[/QUOTE]

Well then, you should give that code to me!

Can I please have it?

[quote name='illucio']-Waits patiently -
Where do you redeem the code at anyways?[/QUOTE]

Really???

xbox.com

Got mine today, thanks COLDblood!

Just a heads up, I retweeted the hashtag after people mentioned they were getting the beanies delivered (assuming that best buy reloaded and would start to hand them out) and got a code shortly after. Well, I just got my second beanie code. I'm assuming there is a big back log in the tweets so they're slowly handing them out. I've only tweeted this twice so it wasn't anything I did recently.

And before you ask, I've already given the code to my best friend.

bread's done
Back