Free Spec Ops: The Line Multiplayer Beta Signup

Tootythebear

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey everyone, I was surfing the net (my typical gaming news websites) and came across a website to receive a free entry into the Spec: Ops The Line Multiplayer Beta. I don't know how many codes will be given out but I signed up and I thought id share the link with everyone else and see some other CAG's online. So without further ado here is the link.

http://www.specopstheline.com/multiplayerbeta/

Edit: Forgot to mention it is 360 Only. I apologize.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the game 2k's ted levine is working on instead of doing bioshock 2 hopefully its good and yes its with all the sand

Hopefully we can get a lot more CAGs in on this...

I came across the link on TrueAchievements yesterday afternoon and signed up. I ended up getting my confirmation email at about 10EST last night.

Good luck to the rest of you.

[quote name='mvp828']Hopefully we can get a lot more CAGs in on this...

I came across the link on TrueAchievements yesterday afternoon and signed up. I ended up getting my confirmation email at about 10EST last night.

Good luck to the rest of you.[/QUOTE]

Ah, so the beta is currently going on. I hope I get in =)

I got in but i don't find the game to be very fun. Probably because I'm not a big fan of third person shooters... It's like a slowed-down version of gears of war with modern weapons and perks like COD.

Signed up. Thanks, OP. I think I'll end up being more interested in the single-player narrative than the multiplayer, but still hoping to get in on this.

Just found an email from 2K at 9pm EST tonight with a link to get a code so check your emails. Downloading now, I'll update with my impressions late tomorrow :D

[quote name='retail sucks']Just found an email from 2K at 9pm EST tonight with a link to get a code so check your emails. Downloading now, I'll update with my impressions late tomorrow :D[/QUOTE]

I got mine shortly after this was originally posted. I played a few times but I have so much other stuff going on right now, it's hard to make time for something like this.

I've had the beta for over a month and still haven't played a match, yet. Whenever I'm online there's never enough people to start a match. I intended to visit the beta support forum to hook up with some gamers there, but never got around to it.

Awesome, just got my beta code! I'll try it out when I get off work tonight, I really have no interest in the game aside from the trailer looking kinda nifty.

bread's done
Back