Free Spicy Chicken Sandwich @ Chick-fil-A

dabamus

Banned
www.getspicychicken.com

Limited invitations for each store, and you have to register a valid email address to get the coupon sent to you. You sign up for a date and time period.(I chose 2-5PM)

Enjoy free medicinal fried chicken! Oh wait, wrong chicken store. :p

[quote name='ChefIroquois']Do multiple email addresses work if you choose a different day?[/QUOTE]

"You may only get one invitation for the Spicy Chicken Sandwich Giveaway."

But if you can figure out another way let us know.

[quote name='intoxicated662']
But if you can figure out another way let us know.[/QUOTE]

I would imagine that if you used different emails and just went to different stores, you'd be able to get away with it, especially after looking at the "invitation". All they require on the coupon is that the name on the invitation must match the one on the coupon. I know I have a Chick-fil-A right by my house and another one right by where I work, so I'm thinking about it giving it a shot.

Just use a different email address and you are good to go. I already got sandwiches for 4 different days. Free food rules!!!

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I wish there was a Chick-Fil-A near me...stupid Rhode Island.[/QUOTE]

Open one.

Anyone go yet?

One of my friends went on Tuesday and not only received a free spicy chicken sandwich but also received a free combo, coupons and a small Chick-fil-A stuffed cow.

[quote name='Kevlar281']Anyone go yet?

One of my friends went on Tuesday and not only received a free spicy chicken sandwich but also received a free combo, coupons and a small Chick-fil-A stuffed cow.[/QUOTE]
I got the sandwich for free yesterday but no extras. It was pretty tasty IMHO. Bojangles is just a tad more spicy though.

I got mine Monday. I loved it. But I also love Chic-Fil-A. Never get it though because the only one is on a busy street that's a pain to go on just for fast food, but this made it worth it to go. Got no extras, but I did use an extra coupon I had anyway. Fed three people for $5 and some change. Good deal.

Got mine with the pepper jack cheese on it, talk about SPICY! Still just wasnt as good to me as their reg chicken sandwich. Personally I like dipping my chicken sandwich in the buffalo sauce.

I went Tuesday and man that sandwich was awesome! I got a coupon for a free shake, free breakfast minis, a sticker, and a Dr. pepper beach ball!

Went with the wife yesterday for ours. Was surprised, they gave us each a free drink and side item as well! Can't argue with a free meal, very nice. Sandwich itself was a little too spicy for my own tastes through, but the wife liked it.

Went tonight. It was pretty good. I'd definitely go back for another one.

Sadly no extras which wouldn't be a big deal if I hadn't read all my friends updates about extras all week. One even posted that his Chick-fil-A had a special designated area for Spicy Chicken eaters. It had freaking white table cloths.

[quote name='Kevlar281']Went tonight. It was pretty good. I'd definitely go back for another one.

Sadly no extras which wouldn't be a big deal if I hadn't read all my friends updates about extras all week. One even posted that his Chick-fil-A had a special designated area for Spicy Chicken eaters. It had freaking white table cloths.[/QUOTE]

Ah damn mine did too. We had ones that said reserved for spicy chiken rvsps. Had black table cloths with stuffed animal cows. Sadly people who weren't VIPS were sitting there haha :(

Went with my parents, sandwiches were awesome and they gave me a stuffed cow. Like Enemyofusall they had black tablecloths on some of the tables but people were sitting there who were not even eating chick-fil-a

I went yesterday evening to get my free sandwich. The reservation I had was from 5-8 PM but I lost track of time and didn't get to Chick-Fil-A until 8:02. :bomb:

So I was standing there in line for about five minutes, and there was a special line for customers with the coupons. I handed my coupon to the manager at the register and he punched it in--just like that. He also turned the sandwich into a free medium combo! :whistle2:o

I walked in just hoping I'd get a free sandwich, but a whole combo, like 7 minutes outside of the redeption time? Man, that is just AWESOME. I was really standing there bummed out while I was waiting, thinking I wouldn't get anything since it was after 8 PM. I didn't need free coupons or a cow...that free combo was great enough in my book (I wouldn't have complained if they had given me the other extras, though :lol:).

The manager told me that it came with Pepper jack sauce, so I just got mine with pickles. The sandwich isn't TOO spicy, but it has a constant kick that stays with you until you finish eating it. And I didn't see any special tables in the restaurant (I might've easily overlooked them though).

So thanks again, OP. Little things like this and reading other posters' stories is why I love this website so much! :D

bread's done
Back