Free Splinter Cell: Conviction Gun Code Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rusty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
Here is a code for the SC3000 gun for Splinter Cell: Conviction (from BestBuy):

AAX - NFWX - H9FH - A77T - F [?] GL

The question mark is a number between 1 and 9. Guess correctly, and you get the code.

Please post when used!

Something free!!! Too bad I don't have this game..... Nice of you to do this OP.

EDIT: Quick off-topic question. When will I be able to have a signature, right now it says that I don't have permission?

Please dont post the actual code in the thread. HOld a contest or just say the 32nd post will get it or something.

When you just post stuff in the thread non cag members can just come in and get the code and use it. Maybe just me but I think if were going to give stuff away it should go to people who atleast bothered to register for the forum.

[quote name='gargus']Please dont post the actual code in the thread. HOld a contest or just say the 32nd post will get it or something.

When you just post stuff in the thread non cag members can just come in and get the code and use it. Maybe just me but I think if were going to give stuff away it should go to people who atleast bothered to register for the forum.[/QUOTE]

Who are you to tell anyone on this board what they can or can't do? You are not a mod.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Who are you to tell anyone on this board what they can or can't do? You are not a mod.[/QUOTE]

+1. I didn't feel like holding a contest then having to keep track of anything. I just wanted to give the code away. "I do what I want!" (read in ghetto slang voice)

[quote name='Master Troll']You are missing a digit/number from the first sequence..I think?[/QUOTE]

Somebody failed to read the entire OP...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back