Free Starbucks Today 8/3

happy

CAGiversary!
I believe it's free iced coffee from 1-3 PM today. My friend who works there told me about it.

I'm in New York. All in the starbucks around my area are closed because of power failure (strange). And the one in B&N said that they're aren't starbucks and are just selling starbucks coffees and stuff. That is a bunch of bullshit.

[quote name='hero101']I'm in New York. All in the starbucks around my area are closed because of power failure (strange). And the one in B&N said that they're aren't starbucks and are just selling starbucks coffees and stuff. That is a bunch of bullshit.[/quote]

wow...such length just so they wont have to give free coffee...wow
:argue:

[quote name='hero101']I'm in New York. All in the starbucks around my area are closed because of power failure (strange). And the one in B&N said that they're aren't starbucks and are just selling starbucks coffees and stuff. That is a bunch of bullshit.[/QUOTE]

I've heard that about the B&N Starbucks employees. Evidently, Starbucks takes good care of its employees (wages & benefits) relative to other low-skilled service sector jobs. Since the ones who work in B&N are considered employees of B&N, however, they don't receive such similar treatment.

I'm tempted to wander down to the SB on campus here and see if there is free coffee today. God knows I've bought enough from 'em.

Well I got a free iced coffee, it may just be New York area, I'm on Long Island. My friend said that the one she worked at today had signs everywhere about it (I worked there last year). We went to another one in the area and got free drinks (they didn't have any signs, but it was still free).

Sorry to all the non NY people, they didn't say anything to indicate it was regional

bread's done
Back