Free Starcraft 2 Beta Keys!

[quote name='Twie'] Your chances of winning get greater as more people follow my blog, so tell all your friends and hopefully I’ll see you all on the Starcraft 2 Beta later this month![/QUOTE]

That's really not true, is it? The chances are always about 1 in 25.

I can not, for the life of me, find the list of winners anywhere. Kindly point me in the right direction?

I think it was all a lie, or he decided to sell them instead. The names he listed all looked fake...as in they weren't user names, but generic people names...and mostly women.

Maybe he noticed that these things are selling for $200-300 on eBay, and decided that he wasn't quite charitable enough to give away $1000+ worth of beta codes.

Couldn't blame him, but he should owe up to it, if that's what he decided to do. Then again, if I'm going to insist that he be honest, I guess I should be honest, too, so I'll come out and say that your blog completely sucks, is all just the same shit that's on Kotaku, and I was never going to read it anyways. Sorry, dude.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Maybe he noticed that these things are selling for $200-300 on eBay, and decided that he wasn't quite charitable enough to give away $1000+ worth of beta codes.

Couldn't blame him, but he should owe up to it, if that's what he decided to do. Then again, if I'm going to insist that he be honest, I guess I should be honest, too, so I'll come out and say that your blog completely sucks, is all just the same shit that's on Kotaku, and I was never going to read it anyways. Sorry, dude.[/QUOTE]

lol...same here.

bread's done
Back