FREE Steam keys for Zeno Clash and 33% Off Zeno Clash 2 Steam Coupon

Got it thanks. The page makes it seem like you have to buy Zeno Clash 2 to get the first game but they just email you a code for the game and a steam coupon. 

Grabbed it, I always meant to check out the first one. So when it says stackable, does that mean with other coupon or just stackable with a separate sale on Steam?

Thanks OP. I've contemplated buying the first one a bunch of times after playing the demo, but I never did. Now I'm happy as I get a free copy. Hope it's good.

Looks like I can't have the coupon because I already own Zeno Clash. Anyone want a free copy of Zeno Clash 1 in exchange for sending me their Zeno Clash 2 coupon?

Looks like I can't have the coupon because I already own Zeno Clash. Anyone want a free copy of Zeno Clash 1 in exchange for sending me their Zeno Clash 2 coupon?
I just registered for Alienware Arena to get this deal, and now that I'm logged in, it says, "This deal has expired." under "Instructions". Is it still possible to get that free copy of Zeno Clash 1 from you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lame, this only lasted a few hours I take it.  The website showed days left on the promotion an hour or two ago, so I figured I could wait til I got home.  Oh well.

bread's done
Back