Free Street Fighter 4/Super Street Fighter 4 Brawler Pack*xbox 360 with storage only*

mistermoravec

CAGiversary!
NOT for the PS3 or any other bluray player.

This only works on an xbox 360 with a storage device.

This includes the link and lists it as compatible with super street fighter in the original post, something the free xbox live post in the freebies section does not do.

I bought the LE Street Fighter 4. It came with a code to download the brawler pack. I downloaded it over a year ago. I was looking at my download history on Xbox.com and I noticed that there was a link to that download. It comes up as free so I thought I would post it for others

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/0ccf0006-0000-4000-8000-0000434307e1?cid=SLink

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='neuropunk']Thanks for putting "not for PS3" SSFIV" in topic title. Appreciate it. >_>[/QUOTE]
Uh, how about you join the rest of the world and get a 360?

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Uh, how about you join the rest of the world and get a 360?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you didn't need to post that. You're being the random internet idiot.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Uh, how about you join the rest of the world and get a 360?[/QUOTE]
I already have a 360. I just play single player games on 360 and online games with PS3.

I bought SSFIV for PS3 since I don't have to pay actual dollars to play online.

XBL = FTL

Anyhow, that doesn't change the fact that when you put a deal in a thread that you're supposed to specifically mark what system it is for.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']uh, how about you join the rest of the world and get a 360?[/quote]

[quote name='neuropunk']i already have a 360. I just play single player games on 360 and online games with ps3.

I bought ssfiv for ps3 since i don't have to pay actual dollars to play online.

Xbl = ftl

anyhow, that doesn't change the fact that when you put a deal in a thread that you're supposed to specifically mark what system it is for.[/quote]

oowwnnneddddddd!

[quote name='neuropunk']Anyhow, that doesn't change the fact that when you put a deal in a thread that you're supposed to specifically mark what system it is for.[/QUOTE]

This is the only right thing you've said so far.

[quote name='neuropunk']Thanks for putting "not for PS3" SSFIV" in topic title. Appreciate it. >_>[/QUOTE]What a tragedy, hopefully you'll find the strength to carry on.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Anyone who owns a PS3 but doesnt own a 360 should be used to getting screwed over by now

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The Brawler Pack costumes for SFIV work on SSFIV as well?[/QUOTE]Yep.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The Brawler Pack costumes for SFIV work on SSFIV as well?[/QUOTE]

I tested them earlier and they work flawlessly. It's my understanding that all SFIV costumes are compatible with Super.

[quote name='neuropunk']I already have a 360. I just play single player games on 360 and online games with PS3.

I bought SSFIV for PS3 since I don't have to pay actual dollars to play online.

XBL = FTL

Anyhow, that doesn't change the fact that when you put a deal in a thread that you're supposed to specifically mark what system it is for.[/QUOTE]

lol you must live in bizzaro world

bread's done
Back