Free Street Fighter IV costume pack

Sw33tbombs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/g...did=0ccf0006-0000-4000-8000-0000434307e1&bt=0

Capcom made the Brawler Pack free. It doesn't show up in the marketplace, but the link allows you to redeem it and add it to your queue. These will transfer over to SSFIV. Speaking of SSFIV, I thought they advertised that it would include all the old alternate costumes from SFIV but I guess not. I refuse to spend $4 for 5 skins and pay for the other characters in the pack that I don't care about- not to mention they're already on the disc. Feel free to reply if you find any way to get free costumes.

Yeah, this was free about 2 months ago actually, found it posted here as a matter of fact. :) Costume packs should always be free in my opinion.

Thanks for posting OP! Wouldn't have seen this otherwise, and I just bought SSF4 off Glyde so awesome to see the skins will work on that one as well.

Capcom really needs to make these costume packs unlockable in-game or make them half off at the very least. They're way over priced and I must have Chun Li's alternate.

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']Capcom really needs to make these costume packs unlockable in-game or make them half off at the very least. They're way over priced and I must have Chun Li's alternate.[/QUOTE]

...or just make them all free now. Particularly for the PC. Of course, there's probably some relatively easy way to do skin mods on the PC anyway. Hmm...

bread's done
Back