Free stuff give away thread!!

Copied from the free section of my list. Shipping varies per item, but starts at $3.50, regardless of item. Tentative limit of 2 items per person, except for the DVDs, which are 1 per person. If you buy or trade for something else, then you can take as many as you like. If you would like pictures of anything, PM me.

As mentioned in my thread, I do shipping runs every day. I will ship with DC and PM you the tracking number after I ship.

• 117rdag.jpg
    Toushinden (Battle Arena Toshinden) (import)
  • PS2 Media Player disc - connect your ps2 to your home network and play mp3/video off your computer
  • sealed Newtype USA x2 - preview issue (very first issue), mar 2003 issue
  • 2 tiny figures from Azumanga Daioh - Koyomi and Kagura (I never got the Osaka or Sakaki I wanted...) and a figure of Mahoro from Mahoromatic - the base is broken, and has an alternate face
    gashaponfreea.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of things. Pay $2.50 shipping

PS2 RF adapter to plug into older style TV's.
Gamecube to Gameboy Advance link cable. GONE
(2) Xbox connectors into TV. (these are not extender cables, just the ends of the cable that are detachable and plug into Xbox)

A couple more. Pay $5 shipping for
Official Sony PSP charge cable
USB to Ethernet adapter for computer.

Pay $6 shipping for
Official Nintendo Gamecube power supply AC adapter

Free stuff update.

Free, pay $4.00 for PayPal fees/shipping/gas/mailer/etc: 1 item per CAG

iconps2_r2.gif
Max Payne
iconps2_r2.gif
Stuntman
(disk only)
iconps2_r2.gif
Socom 3 Demo

Cases(no game):

Wii Play Cardboard box (not wii case)
DBZ: Legacy of Goku II (GBA) - box
DBZ: Supersonic Warriors (GBA) - box, manual, map
Metroid Prime (GC) Manual

PM if interested, thanks.

READ THESE FIRST:
  • $3.50 shipped through Paypal for most items (for S&H, bubble mailer, time, a past free item costed me extra, Paypal fees, whatever it's $3.50 so I know I won't lose money giving away stuff)
  • The free items may or may not come complete. It might very well be disc only. If you care at all or have questions, PM me... or bump up my tradelist with a question.
  • One item per person.
  • I'm only giving freebies to CAG members who have 10+ feedback, or one year tenure with a decent amount of posts. Definitely not ironclad but I don't want complete newbies to ask me for free stuff.
  • Don't PM me and make me look if it's complete or at the condition if you aren't going to reply back in a timely manner. If I see you online and I have a message waiting to be replied to, I may very well kill you. That's right. KILL. YOU.
NEXT SHIPMENT DATE: Sometime this week. Could be tomorrow...

:dvd: Baki the Grappler: Warrior Reborn - Round 1 (disc only)
:dvd: Panyo Panyo Di.Gi.Charat - Vol. 3: Mya!
:360: Sneak King
:psp: Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow (demo)
$3.25
:xbox: Sega GT 2002
:pc: America's Army: Special Forces
:pc: Diablo
:pc: Magic: The Gathering Online
:pc: Myst

Brand New 4 Port Usb Hub (have several). They are vastech brand and were originally purchased from SVC. USB 1.1 compliant and USB 2.0 compatible. Two per person max.

Paypal instant transfer please.

$4 shipped for one.
$5 shipped for two.

[quote name='Demix500']Brand New 4 Port Usb Hub (have several). They are vastech brand and were originally purchased from SVC. USB 1.1 compliant and USB 2.0 compatible. Two per person max.

$4 shipped for one.
$5 shipped for two.[/quote]

I'll take two. PM sent.

Splinter Cell: Pandora's Tomorrow - $3.50 shipped
Doom 3 - $3.50 shipped
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - $4 shipped

[quote name='latinsword']Splinter Cell: Pandora's Tomorrow - $3.50 shipped
Doom 3: LE - $5 shipped (heavier metallic case)

non-cc paypal. take on or both- doesn't matter[/quote]

PM sent

Instructions for SOul calibur II Game Cube, Zelda DX Gabeboy, Zelda Oracel Ages Gameboy Color, Yugioh Stairway To The Destined Duel Gameboy Adavanced, Yugioh Dungeon Dice Monsters Game Boy Advance
Box only for Yugioh Pegasus Starter Deck
RF Switch (Not cables) for Game Cube

TVGuide Freebies (Subscribers don't get these, believe it or not) - Lost Map/CD, High School Musical 2 CD's, Elvis CD, Hannah Montana 3D Glasses

I will take 1 if it is still available. PM Sent.

[quote name='Demix500']Brand New 4 Port Usb Hub (have several). They are vastech brand and were originally purchased from SVC. USB 1.1 compliant and USB 2.0 compatible. Two per person max.

$4 shipped for one.
$5 shipped for two.[/QUOTE]

$4 shipped for one.

PM's responded to. Still have more- shipping on Thursday

I have 200+ promtion codes for 100 Microsoft Marketplace Points that I got from the MSN Dream Car Challenge. You can only redeem 1 code per account. Points can be used on Xbox Live or Zune Marketplace.

Promotion code valid for 100 Microsoft Points. To convert the coupon code into points, visit http://points.microsoft.com, select "Redeem a Microsoft Points prepaid or promotion code" link and enter the code.

PM me if you want a code. Please place "100 MS Points" in your message subject. I'll update / delete this message when they are all gone. Enjoy.

08-14-2008 UPDATE: I still have plenty of codes. Just PM me if you will use them.

4 Tickets to NESN HD Gamenight: Red Sox Live.

-Basically, you can watch certain Red Sox games on the big screen at participating Cinemas. I won them, but I won't be able to go. I wanna give them to someone who will actually go.

-Theaters:

Cinema de Lux, MA
Randolph, MA
Revere, MA
Woburn, MA
Worcester North, MA
W. Springfield, MA

Providence, RI

Buckland Hills, CT
Southington, CT

Games you can watch - (only Yankee games left now)

August 26-27 against the Yankees
September 26 against the Yankees

Gone, sorry.

[quote name='Antic']4 Tickets to NESN HD Gamenight: Red Sox Live.

-Basically, you can watch certain Red Sox games on the big screen at participating Cinemas. I won them, but I won't be able to go. I wanna give them to someone who will actually go.

-Theaters:

Cinema de Lux, MA
Randolph, MA
Revere, MA
Woburn, MA
Worcester North, MA
W. Springfield, MA

Providence, RI

Buckland Hills, CT
Southington, CT

Games you can watch - (only Yankee games left now)

August 26-27 against the Yankees
September 26 against the Yankees[/quote]

PM Sent!

Anyone want a case for the Gameboy Micro? I found it while cleaning my room today. It's made mostly of cloth with a leather front and comes with a detachable carabiner.

Shouldn't be more than $3 for everything.

$4 shipped for one.

Few more and I'm out. Next shipping date: this Saturday or coming Monday.

Have: Promo code for 5 free downloads from T-Mobile, sent by PM. Expires November 30, not valid for Sidekick users, only works for ringtones, wallpapers, and myFaves icons. If you need the fine print, ask me.

Willing to give it away for trade list bumps.

FREE!

I bought something on circuit city awhile back, and got an online coupon good for 10% off any item. It expires 09/06/2008, and i don't plan on buying anything, so the first person to PM me saying what they will buy gets it. I'll forward you the email.

[quote name='the_punisher']FREE!

I bought something on circuit city awhile back, and got an online coupon good for 10% off any item. It expires 09/06/2008, and i don't plan on buying anything, so the first person to PM me saying what they will buy gets it. I'll forward you the email.[/quote]

My bad guys. The coupon only works on games and game accessories (and it even excludes Rock Band and Guitar Hero bundles, bastards), and if it could work on pre-orders, i wouldn't be giving it to you.

xD

Guess that kills the deal for many of you, but that's exactly why i don't need it.

DEAD DEAD DAED DEAD DEAD
200 point code, I got 3 of them and use one gave one away and now putting the last one here.Thank you for submitting your e-mail. You can redeem the code below for 200 Xbox Points, courtesy of the new FX original series Sons of Anarchy. Series premiere tonight at 10pm only on FX.

Code: W6XY8-33H6Q-YXYYC-2VRJ2-B3VCW

[quote name='chickenboybryan']free 200 point code, I got 3 of them and use one gave one away and now putting the last one here.Thank you for submitting your e-mail. You can redeem the code below for 200 Xbox Points, courtesy of the new FX original series Sons of Anarchy. Series premiere tonight at 10pm only on FX.

Code: W6XY8-33H6Q-YXYYC-2VRJ2-B3VCW[/quote]

Already Redeemed.

is anyone willing to give me or sell me the bonus disc that came in Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition because i just bought it but it wasn't included with the game.

GONE-

Free 25+ songs from Monster energy drinks @ monstereneregy.com. They are all from the warped tour. I like the song by the briggs. pm me for the code

Yugioh World Championship 2007 (DS) (Case and Manual only)
Yugioh World Championship 2008 (DS) (Case and Manual only)
Madden NFL 07 (DS) (Game only)
Yugioh Capsule Monster Coliseum (PS2)
Jampack Volume 13 (PS2)
Socom 2: US Navy Seals (PS2) (No manual)
Max Payne GH (PS2)
Panic Room (DVD)

One item per CAG. All items worked upon trying them. Some are scratched, some have names written on the disc in sharpie. All you have to pay is shipping.

I got these 4 guides I don't need from a recent lot purchase.
Mario Party 8 guide - section ripped off in the back, otherwise in good shape.
Final Fantasy I & II guide - section ripped off in the back, pretty beat up.
Battlefield 2142 - fantastic shape.
World in Conflict - brand new, sealed.

I'm trying to find someone to take all 4 together! If anyone's interested, lemme know and I'll get actual shipping costs to you. It should about around $5 for shipping for media mail... to give you an estimate.

Gone!

Anybody want two free GA tickets to a band called Opeth at the Worcester MA Palladium on Friday the 19th? I believe they are a heavy metal band...

If I send it out ASAP it should get there by Thursday/Friday. I would like $1 paypal to cover the shipping costs.

[quote name='caedeskhan']Anybody want two free GA tickets to a band called Opeth at the Worcester MA Palladium on Friday the 19th? I believe they are a heavy metal band...

If I send it out ASAP it should get there by Thursday/Friday.[/QUOTE]

ah fuck me...how far is GA from CA? XD

[quote name='refusedchaos']ah fuck me...how far is GA from CA? XD[/quote]

maybe I'm missing something but GA is general admission...

the concert is in Worcester, MA.

[quote name='caedeskhan']maybe I'm missing something but GA is general admission...

the concert is in Worcester, MA.[/QUOTE]

XD fuck im a dumbass in the mornign XD...man, thats even further

bread's done
Back