Free stuff give away thread!!

[quote name='Arakias']Sorry nope, but heres the code to whoever lurker or not.

1. Write down or copy this promotional code: GU2K-YEV5S9-FJT62N[/QUOTE]

Doesn't work :(

Repost to add a couple things. $3.50 per item, will combine if I can for reduced shipping if you get more than one.

• Multi S-video cable - red/white/yellow/svideo on one end, xbox360/ps1+2/gc+n64/xbox on the other
  • iconxbox360.gif
    empty Xbox 360 green dvd case - has some sticker residue, but goo-gone will take care of that. I can do the goo-gone for you if you tip! ($2.50 shipped for this because it's light)
A TON of old movie pins:
Top row from left to right is Jackie Chan's First Strike x3, Robin x2, Batman x3, Mr Freeze x2, Batgirl x2, and Poison Ivy x3 (all from the Batman Forever movie premiere, I believe), and a few random Anime village pins - 1 from Cowboy Bebop, 1 from Outlaw Star, 1 from Silent Mobius
Bottom row is Lion King x3, Mars Attacks x2, Space Jam x2, Star Wars Trilogy

These are all 2in x 3.125in pins. I am not sure how to do shipping for this, but let's say $2.50 for up to the first 5, then $4 if you want up to 10, and I'll think of something if you want more than 10. First come, first serve. Applicable paypal fees apply (unless you gift or use Amazon payments).

moviepins.jpg

A pair of anime keychains - FLCL and Vampire Hunter D. They are 1.5 inches square. Same shipping as the pins, and use the same counting system (both keychains and 3 pins for 2.50, etc).
keychain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Borrowing from Hostile's terms
Rules:

• $3.50 shipped through Paypal for most items (for S&H, bubble mailer, time, gas, post office is a 20 min drive through traffic from my house,, Paypal fees, whatever it's $3.50 so I know I won't lose money giving away stuff)
  • One item per person.
  • I'm only giving freebies to CAG members who have 5+ feedback, or one year tenure with a decent amount of posts. Can be flexible on this, it just depends.
  • Gas is pricey most of this stuff will go out in bulk once a week
  • First come, first served, will be marked on the list as pending and to who
Stuff

-MLB 2000 ps1 (disc only, fair)
-Belkin usb retractable cord can be used with a psp

Rules:

• $3.50 shipped through Paypal for most items (for S&H, bubble mailer, time, gas, post office is a 20 min drive through traffic from my house,, Paypal fees, whatever it's $3.50 so I know I won't lose money giving away stuff)
  • One item per person.
  • I'm only giving freebies to CAG members who have 5+ feedback, or one year tenure with a decent amount of posts. Can be flexible on this, it just depends.

Sega Genesis(cart only)(slightly worn labels/possible stickers, untested, worked last time I checked)
Sonic Spinball / Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi - package deal, $3.50 for both
Battletoads & Double Dragon
Contra: Hard Corps

SNES(cart only)
NBA Live 96
NHL Stanley Cup

Playstation(disc only, fair condition)
Spyro the Dragon: Ripto's Rage

Playstation 2(complete unless noted, good condition)
MLB 07: The Show(disc only, scratched but plays fine)
NBA Live 08
NBA 06

Rules:

• One item per person.

-------------------------------------------------

Game Boy Color Clear Purple system(good condition) - speaker doesn't work, but sound still works with headphones

Sega Genesis(cart only)(slightly worn labels/possible stickers, untested, worked last time I checked)
Sonic Spinball / Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi - package deal, $3.50 for both
Battletoads & Double Dragon
Contra: Hard Corps

SNES(cart only)
NBA Live 96
NHL Stanley Cup

Playstation
Spyro the Dragon: Ripto's Rage(disc only, fair condition)
Legend of Dragoon(case only, no discs or manual)

Playstation 2(complete unless noted, good condition)
MLB 07: The Show(disc only, scratched but plays fine)
NBA Live 08
NBA 06

GBA(cart only)
Quad Desert Fury

I have a code for the Bolt Package for Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time. It was the preorder bonus from Amazon, but since it came 2 days after the game, I have no need for it. It unlocks the Box Basher power-up, Bolt Magnetizer power-up, and 5,000 bolts.

First to PM me gets it and I delete this post. If I don't reply, you were too late.

Free shit.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Preorder Limited Edition Slipcover - $4 shipping.
The Dark Spire music CD w/ slipcover - $2 shipping.
Marvel Digital Comics one month subscription - $0 shipping.
Cases, manuals, and cover arts - CML for it. Shipping prices will vary depending on what you want.

Must have +5 feedback or more. Must have proper English and grammar. Shipping prices vary depending on what materials I must use and the actual cost itself. Delivery confirmation will be provided (I use PayPal shipping).

Some anime I put in thinpak cases back in the day,cleaning house so this needs to go. Shipping will be 13.50 . Only CAg members with 5+ feedback need apply

Dbz: Perfect Cell TEmptation
DBZ: Imperfect Cell 17's End
DBZ: Perfect Cell Hunt for 18
DBZ: Perfect Cell Unstopable
DBZ: Perfect Cell Perfection
DBZ: Imperfect Cell Race against Time
DBZ: Imperfect Cell Discovery
DBZ: Majin Buu A Hero's Farewell
DBZ: Imperfect Cell Encounter
DBZ: Babidi Rivals
DBZ: Babidi The Dark Prince Returns
Spriggan
Samurai Hunt for the Sword
Shadow Skill
Armitage the Third
Millenium Actress
Yu Yu Hakusho vol 1-7

I just ordered some vinyl from Saddle Creek and they came with download links, but I own these albums already. If you want them PM me.

Rilo Kiley - The Execution of All Things
Bright Eyes - I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning

I have a broken Japanese Playstation system (Model No. SCPH-1000) I'm getting rid of. It powers on, but it won't boot any games. It will spin a game disc for a couple seconds, but then it stops. Cosmetically, it's not in the best shape. It doesn't come with any cables. Just pay shipping and it's yours. I can include a controller for an extra $2. Send me a PM if interested.

[quote name='Jack']I have a broken Japanese Playstation system (Model No. SCPH-1000) I'm getting rid of. It powers on, but it won't boot any games. It will spin a game disc for a couple seconds, but then it stops. Cosmetically, it's not in the best shape. It doesn't come with any cables. Just pay shipping and it's yours. I can include a controller for an extra $2. Send me a PM if interested.[/QUOTE]
How much would shipping be?

I have a amazon $5 TV shows promotion code.
I want Mordern Warfare 2 for it.
J/K Yall here's the code for anyone whose intrested
Amazon Promotional Code : BA7R-27JD9Z-QEULJM

Here's my christmas present to a single CAG. First person to PM me a picture of a cookie gets a code for the E3 GOW3 demo. This is the code I got from Amazon last month for preordering GOW3, so if it's old, I apologize. Since I have the game preordered, I'll just wait to get it and be pleasantly surprised. If I don't respond to your PM, you were too late.

Didn't feel like hanging on to these.

FREE DLC for Xbox 360 Only

The Chronicles of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena ‘The Tangle’ Map for ‘Pitch Black’ mode & Developer Commentary Mode for Escape to Butcher Bay DLC
B3MXR-WRWGC-MT78K-46YM6-8RX96
C429P-FCFQY-Q3F78-KX7T8-D8MWT

UFC 2009 Undisputed 2 Bonus Fighters Ryan Bader & Efrain Escudero
CB4Q8-GC372-X97MV-J8PHQ-GH9TQ

WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2010 Stone Cold Steve Austin DLC
B3XFT-QC2BH-2RY8F-HYBK7-49X83
QVDDX-79RH6-B9KKM-XJ96C-M9HXQ

Do me a favor and send me a PM when you take one of the codes so I can delete it.

[quote name='Do1phan24']Didn't feel like hanging on to these.

FREE DLC for Xbox 360 Only

The Chronicles of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena ‘The Tangle’ Map for ‘Pitch Black’ mode & Developer Commentary Mode for Escape to Butcher Bay DLC
B3MXR-WRWGC-MT78K-46YM6-8RX96
C429P-FCFQY-Q3F78-KX7T8-D8MWT

UFC 2009 Undisputed 2 Bonus Fighters Ryan Bader & Efrain Escudero
CB4Q8-GC372-X97MV-J8PHQ-GH9TQ

WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2010 Stone Cold Steve Austin DLC
B3XFT-QC2BH-2RY8F-HYBK7-49X83
QVDDX-79RH6-B9KKM-XJ96C-M9HXQ

Do me a favor and send me a PM when you take one of the codes so I can delete it.[/QUOTE]

Looks like they're all gone, I tried both WWE ones and they've been used already as well.

FREE PS3 DLC Must be used today! 12-31-09

for:

Brutal Legend Rock Band Tracks: single use code good for 3 Rock Band downloads from the Brutal Legend Soundtrack.

PM me for code. If I do not PM you back it has been used.

EDIT: Taken! congrats GLOCKGLOCK

Rules:

• One item per person.
Stuff

Have a copy of Tony Hawk's Project 8 on Xbox 360 that I want to give away. Game is complete.

$2.50 via PayPal for shipping.

PM me if interested.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Have a copy of Tony Hawk's Project 8 on Xbox 360 that I want to give away. Game is complete.

$2.50 via PayPal for shipping.

PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Your PM box is full. Which I'm guessing means this is gone. I'd take it if it wasn't.

Rules:

• One item per person.
Haven't done this in awhile...

WS dvd's
-Reservoir Dogs SE 10 yr USED
-Gone Baby Gone w/ sc NEW
-WAR w/sc USED
-Stay w/sc USED
-The Long Good Friday w/ sc USED

-Ninja Gaiden 2 X360 wall scroll Walmart pre-order bonus NEW
-Blue 360 Faceplate with green and white accents [pack in with elites late 2008?] SEALED
-Gamecube 1st party ryw cables
-Grand Theft Auto VCS psp - Case, artwork and manual only
-Powerblaster MRF100B universal remote control NEW- $6 for shipping

more to come

New year, new freebie list! Please feel free to take a few of these tings at a time, I want them gone! Shipping may be a little more on the bigger stuff.

SHIT-TON of Magic/Star Wars TCG cards in plastic case (I'm talking a LOT)
Broken PS1 no cords, may be good for parts
2 broken PS2 controllers
Beastie Boys Sabotage/Get it Together single GONE
Doom 3 PC disc one only
Die Hard DVD disc only GONE
Nirvana Muddy Banks of Wiskah cd only GONE
Nirvana Nevermind, it's just an interview disc only GONE
Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 Soviet disc case and manual
PC Atari Anniversary Edition new X2
PC Total Pinball 25 3d tables new
Ministry/Meshuggah 10 track download card
PC Corridor 7 Alien Invasion disc only
OPM PS2 demo w/Shadow of the Colossus GONE
OPM PS2 demo w/Socom GONE
Gamecube NFL Blitz Pro in EB case GONE
PC Star Wars Rebellion disc only GONE
PC Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis 2 discs only
LG VU CU920 screen protector new
Local H Half Life sampler and video new
PC Game Room excitement new
Xbox 360 Smackdown VS Raw 2008 demo
PC Warcraft 2 More War expansion disc
New Punch Out Wii bumper sticker GONE
PS2 online starter disc
white ear buds
PC Half Life
Sealed pack of Harry Potter Half Blood Prince trading cards from BB GONE
Cypress Hill Tequila Sunrise/Dr.Greenthumb single GONE
Nine Inch Nails Closure VHS GONE
New 2wire DSL filters
Anime Risky Safety poster (little beat up)
Futurama Season 3 slipcase and box (beat up)
Futurama Season 4 slipcase and box (beat up
Memorex 128 meg usb drive
Gateway 16 mb usb drive
Bachbusters-Bach on Synthesizer cd GONE
Peter Benchley Jaws novel

I've got some sports games that I don't need anymore. All of them come with original cases/manuals/artwork. Most of them have really easy achievements too. Shipping is $3 for the first game, and $1 each after that.

:360:
NCAA Football 07
NHL 2K6
College Hoops 2K6
College Hoops 2K7
Madden 06
Madden 07
Major League Baseball 2K6
Major League Baseball 2k7
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06

:ps3:
Madden 07
NBA 07

[quote name='uberliberal']ghostbusters jumpsuit for x360

gdj6t-tgq2g-f9gjm-tvk3y-prrbw
gdj6t-tgq2g-f9gjm-tvk3y-prrbw[/QUOTE]
I took it, thanks!

$3.50 for shipping via PayPal (one per person):
PS2 - NBA Live 2002
PS2 -NBA 2K7
Xbox - World Series Baseball
Xbox - Arena Football
Xbox - Exhibition Disc Volume 2 (includes full version of Japanese Capcom vs SNK 2)
PSX - NBA Live 2000/VR Baseball 99 (ship together)
PSX - Madden 2004
GB - WWF Superstars
GBC - 720

All for actual shipping cost plus $0.50 for supplies.

Wuzzles stuffed animal patterns (lot of 4 - Rhinokey, Hoppopotamus, Moosel, Eleroo)
:dvd: Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl

:ps3: Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds manual and cover art

Freebies ($3.50 to cover shipping & mailer)

:360: SD Video Cables (new, out of green bag - from my Arcade)
:360: Long Media/DVD Remote (missing battery cover)
:360: Lot of random older OXM demo discs - can get full list if you need. I know one has the Dead Rising demo, a Lost Planet demo, and Smackdown 2007. They're a couple years old.

I'll gladly swap for worthless old :360: sports games too depending on what you have.

Rules:

• One item per person.
Stuff

POST WHEN USED

With such overwhelming positive feedback on the Blur Xbox Live Multiplayer Beta we’d like to extend our thanks by giving you three additional tokens to pass along to your friends.

Simply give one of the following tokens to your friends and have them go to Blurthegame.com/beta to sign up and they’ll instantly get a Blur Beta Xbox Live marketplace token and a 48 hour free trial of Xbox Live Gold to join you in the action.

These are the tokens to give to your friends:
9REM-QPU4-K33D-AZXC
L262-WJWV-FRWZ-MDLF
WCT2-4L7P-RCYC-3KPP

Send them to Blurthegame.com/beta to sign up

With such overwhelming positive feedback on the Blur Xbox Live Multiplayer Beta we’d like to extend our thanks by giving you three additional tokens to pass along to your friends.

Simply give one of the following tokens to your friends and have them go to Blurthegame.com/beta to sign up and they’ll instantly get a Blur Beta Xbox Live marketplace token and a 48 hour free trial of Xbox Live Gold to join you in the action.

These are the tokens to give to your friends:
46KX-9L9F-446Q-D49Q
GGCZ-KMP6-Y7YY-PTYP
RQD6-QEHC-LCF3-VZG9
46EX-MXGH-KVVG-Y93W
GG3T-WMZA-3CUK-R7KX
RQ4J-M4N6-2HZU-CWYH

Send them to Blurthegame.com/beta to sign up

POST WHEN USED

Here's a Blur beta code, (part of the email included):

To get in the beta, you will need to take one of the attached codes and enter it at www.Blurthegame.com/beta. When the beta starts, you will get an email with an Xbox 360 code that will let them into the beta on March 8th (tomorrow).

RDVU-CFNM-PAJX-JWZR

[quote name='Extern']Here's a Blur beta code, (part of the email included):

To get in the beta, you will need to take one of the attached codes and enter it at www.Blurthegame.com/beta. When the beta starts, you will get an email with an Xbox 360 code that will let them into the beta on March 8th (tomorrow).

RDVU-CFNM-PAJX-JWZR[/QUOTE]

Took it. Thanks man! :applause:

Selection #1
Bunch of older sports games that I'm trying to get rid of. $3 shipped for the first and $1 extra each after that. And although nobody may take me up on this , if your willing to forgo cases and just take the game and/or manual I'm willing to go up to 5 of these games for $4. Cheaper even than GS.:D

:ps2: Games
Madden 2002
Madden 2004
NHL 2001

:xbox:
Madden NFL 2K3 2005
NCAA Football 06
NBA 2K3
NBA Inside Drive 02
NHL Rivals 04
NHL 2K5

Selection #2
Also have a small lot of disk only , heavily scratched ps2 games that I got as a lot deal from GameDealDaily. I have not tried these games so I can't guarentee whether they work or not , but I'm practically giving them away anyway.
Either take 6 by themselves for $3 shipped
or for each 1 selection 1 game you get you can take 1 of these for no extra charge
or if you get a 5 game bundle from selection 1 you can take 4 of these for $1 extra shipped (making it 10 games for $5).

ATV Offroad Fury 2
Dragonball Z Budokai
Dragonball Z Budokai 2
Enter the Matrix
Max Payne
NBA Street Vol.2
Need for Speed Carbon

Selection #3
One more lot of really scratched up disks from GameDealDaily. These are assorted bonus disks and episode disks from various movies , games and TV shows.
Take 9 of these for $3 shipped
Take all 18 for $5 shipped
Take 2 with each selection 1 game for no extra charge
Take 6 with each selection 1 bundle for $1

Best RPGs on Xbox 360 disk
:360:Halo 3 Essentials Disk 1
Lion King Special Edition Bonus Disk
:360:Madden 2007 Hall of Fame Edition Bonus Disk
:gc:Metroid Prime 2 Bonus Disk
Monsters Inc. Bonus Disk
:360:Perfect Dark Zero Collector's Edition Bonus disk
Sleeping Beauty Special Edition Bonus Disk
Star Trek Enterprise Season 1 Disk 6 (4 episodes and deleted scenes)
The Boogeyman Bonus Disk
The OC Season 2 Disk 4 (4 episodes)
The Last Samurai Bonus Disk
The Lord of the Rings : Return of the King Bonus Disk
The Sopranos Season 4 Disk 2 (4 episodes)
The Wire Season 1 Disk 4 (3 episodes)
Viva La Bam Bonus Disk
:br:Welcome to the Playstation 3 disk
Welcom to the Wii disk
One of the Matrix movies special features disks (not sure which movie or set)

Will update with more stuff soon

PC Stuff

128MB PC2100 DDR SODIMM (laptop memory) $3.00

PC Games (jewel case only) $3.00 shipping + $1.00 for each additional

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (w/ manual, add $0.50)
Heretic II (w/ manual, add $0.50)
Sports Car GT
Strategy Games of the World

Sega Genesis games (Non-Working, excellent cosmetically) $4.00 shipping + $1.00 for each additional

Bonanza Brothers (Cart only, only $3.00 for shipping on this one)
Mickey Mouse Castle of Illusion (CIB)
Spider-Man (CIB)

CDs $3.00 shipping + $1.00 for each additional

Enconium: a tribute to Led Zeppelin (featuring a bunch of artists)
Strung Out on Hoobastank (leave nothing behind: The String Quartet Tribute)

DVDs $3.00 shipping + $1.00 for each additional

BOSE 5.1 Music Demo Disc
Terminator 2 Judgment Day (Disc 2 and cover insert only)

I found some disc only stuff cleaning my room this weekend. Shipping is $2 for each item.

1. XBOX 360 HD DVD installation disc (mint used once) gone
2. PS2 demo disc - includes Shadow of colossus, SC3, Eyetoy Play 2, + more (not tested) gone
3. Swap magic 2.0 for PS2 (not tested) taken

These will be thrown out on Friday if no one wants them.

Rules:

• One item per person.
Stuff

[quote name='kube00']Borrowing from Hostile's terms
Rules:

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if you pick your mail up at the post office, or if you have a mail box. If you have a mail box, you can put the packages in there. I pay for the shipping through paypal, print out the shipping, and put it in my mailbox with the flag up all the time. I know driving to the post office can be a hassle especially if it's 20 mins away.

bread's done
Back