Free stuff give away thread!!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, But i would love it if anybody would gameshare me any game. I love experiencing new games and hunting down trophies but i Cannot afford it and my parents won't let me take out money from the account. So if anybody would like to let me go on their account and download any games that seem interesting (I'm not going to do anything to your account, i mean what would i even want with it besides downloading the games?) Well anyway, if you're interested and want to help another CaGer you can message me on this or Friend REQ Rangerowneg on PS3 :) Thank you guys very much.

[quote name='Rangerowneg']I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, But i would love it if anybody would gameshare me any game. I love experiencing new games and hunting down trophies but i Cannot afford it and my parents won't let me take out money from the account. So if anybody would like to let me go on their account and download any games that seem interesting (I'm not going to do anything to your account, i mean what would i even want with it besides downloading the games?) Well anyway, if you're interested and want to help another CaGer you can message me on this or Friend REQ Rangerowneg on PS3 :) Thank you guys very much.[/QUOTE]

Wrong place and wishful thinking, bud.

[quote name='Rangerowneg']I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, But i would love it if anybody would gameshare me any game. I love experiencing new games and hunting down trophies but i Cannot afford it and my parents won't let me take out money from the account. So if anybody would like to let me go on their account and download any games that seem interesting (I'm not going to do anything to your account, i mean what would i even want with it besides downloading the games?) Well anyway, if you're interested and want to help another CaGer you can message me on this or Friend REQ Rangerowneg on PS3 :) Thank you guys very much.[/QUOTE]

Game sharing is illegal and can get you banned from PSN for doing it, so good luck finding a random stranger to agree to that.

Here is another free movie brought to you by Captain J at the official CAG Digital Copy Thread! http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313630 Here are 2 codes for the brand new movie J Edgar. These are both Ultraviolet codes and can be redeemed at ultraviolet.flixster.com/jedgar first come first serve but please post when you have used one (note: the warner points have already been redeemed)

2XC4YFG49CCC - used
CKMVVMGBVBYF - used

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I got a lot more PMs regarding the magic cards I offered before, I've scrounged up one more set to give away. 100 random magic cards, $4 to cover shipping and all costs associated. I only have one set to giveaway so first person to PM gets it.

Still have Baulder's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn PC. 4 disks in multi-jewel case with coverart, no box or manual.

[quote name='yatta']LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars full game download for Xbox 360

RF2CD-8XR2Q-DBXM3-T4TM2-MV6QB[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but it looks like someone already redeemed it.

[quote name='yatta']LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars full game download for Xbox 360

RF2CD-8XR2Q-DBXM3-T4TM2-MV6QB[/QUOTE]

Woah great drop shame it was lurked :( but thanks for the chance

I have a Minecraft gift code that was left over from an online radio show contest. Person who won never emailed to claim their prize so I pass it on to CAG!

j5b5-h2k9-s6y6

I might have a couple more codes and also some avatar stuff that was never claimed as well. Just have some sorting/filing to do -_-

[quote name='GILiveRadio']I have a Minecraft gift code that was left over from an online radio show contest. Person who won never emailed to claim their prize so I pass it on to CAG!

j5b5-h2k9-s6y6

I might have a couple more codes and also some avatar stuff that was never claimed as well. Just have some sorting/filing to do -_-[/QUOTE]

Cheers, thanks! Been meaning to play this for a long time...

Have some more leftovers from previous radio contests!

Plush carrot avatar prop:
RHYTH-K9PXK-WR6PR-K3DMF-9V4WZ

Halo Covenant Banshee avatar prop:
KRTMT-R4J62-TRFQG-RPVWF-9HJYZ

Also might have a 100 MS Points code somewhere.

Have about 100 random Magic The Gathering cards to give away. Great for anyone looking to get into it or add some random cards to their collection. Mostly from the newer sets but a few older cards too. $4 to cover shipping and all fees related.

Ok I know that Nobody is really interested, but going through the game cases I had leftover from the video store I worked at that closed, I came across a code for GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra that is a pre order bonus to unlock the "classic" uniform for Scarlet. Instructions are as follows-

1. Go to title screen or main menu
2. Use controller to enter code
3. Enter appropriate code for your console

PS3/PS2/PSP- directional R, U, D, D, triangle
Xbox 360- R, U, D, D, Y
Wii- R, U, D, D, + Button
4. Listen for "Yo Joe!" or sound effect when character is unlocked.

This should work multiple times, so share with all your friends (that like crappy games)!

[quote name='Link927']Have about 100 random Magic The Gathering cards to give away. Great for anyone looking to get into it or add some random cards to their collection. Mostly from the newer sets but a few older cards too. $4 to cover shipping and all fees related.[/QUOTE]

Im surprised this offer hasn't gotten more action, when I previously offered magic cards I had 3 PMs within the same day. If anyone is interested in some random magic cards, they're still available! Great for anyone who's just looking to expand their collection or anyone who's looking to to get into the game!

Does anyone need older RAM? It worked fine when I took it out of my computer.
Its a pair of sticks - Corsair Valueselect VS512MB400
Will hit the trash before the weekend if no one takes it. PM me. I think $3 gift should cover shipping.

gone.

Here, have a nearly year old code for an XBLIG called "Spank's Army", or something along those lines. I honestly completely forgot about this code for the longest time, till I found it in my Twitter DM box. :p Anyway, it needs to go to a deserving home as I hardly ever touch my family's Xbox 360 for various reasons.

CCPQ7-8R79G-PW99K-7J7XT-PXGHQ

Please post if it works, granted it isn't leeched immediately. ;)

[quote name='DrPixel']Here, have a nearly year old code for an XBLIG called "Spank's Army", or something along those lines. I honestly completely forgot about this code for the longest time, till I found it in my Twitter DM box. :p Anyway, it needs to go to a deserving home as I hardly ever touch my family's Xbox 360 for various reasons.

CCPQ7-8R79G-PW99K-7J7XT-PXGHQ

Please post if it works, granted it isn't leeched immediately. ;)[/QUOTE]

Cheers, but I get
"There is a problem with the offer associated with this code."
When trying to redeem.

I have dvd's of Battle Royale: Director's Cut (all region) and A Serious Man if anyone is interested. $4 shipped total for both of them. BOTH GONE!!!

EDIT: Gone! I'll bring them back soon enough, I draft regularly and dont collect the cards, just need to refill the stock a bit.

Here's a Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC add-on for PS3 that i never used..

ED3R-G2ND-95BN

and Halo reach banshee avatar prop for 360..

VFC27-7DHRK-9YRDK-TKPKH-2PHRZ

:bouncy:

My freebie post, terms borrowed from Hostile

READ THESE FIRST:
-$3.00 shipped through Paypal for most items (for S&H, gas, bubble mailer, time, a past free item costed me extra, Paypal fees, whatever it's $3.00 so I know I won't lose money giving away stuff)
-The free items may or may not come complete. It might very well be disc only. If you care at all or have questions, PM me... or bump up my tradelist with a question.
-One item per person.
-I'm only giving freebies to CAG members who have 10+ feedback, or one year tenure with a decent amount of posts. Definitely not ironclad but I don't want complete newbies to ask me for free stuff.

List
-N64/SNES rf adapter
-MLB 2000 disc only psx
-ps2 a/v cables 3rd party

PC games

-Witcher Enhanced edition minus the game discs.

Guides-

Halo 2 Guide (You pay shipping)

What the hell more free stuff!!!!

- BF3 Male Avatar Helmet: KG7XR-GKY2J-TF7FH-K3WDP-CJQ6Z
- BF3 Male Avatar T-shirt: TTCG4-RVQGW-DCT73-C4H72-MP32Z
- AC: Revelations Ezio Turkish Armor: 36M-NT9M-9F9F-E9BT-LD4D
1. From the MAIN MENU screen in Assassin's Creed Revelations, select EXTRAS.
2. Select EXCLUSIVE CONTENT then press A to bring up the redemption screen.
3. Enter the your Redemption Code and select SUBMIT

I hate lurkers, but I don't feel like getting a bunch of pm's, so here's a Homefront Battle Code for the 360...

DM94H-2GG6M-3JXXF-DC6XH-4672Z

Don't be a lurking douche...let us know if you use the code...

Free PS1 system, SCPH-5501.
Includes power cable. Has FMV skip.

Just pay shipping. Priority flat rate box is the best option, same price nationwide.

I've amassed another package of Magic cards to some lucky CAG out there. About 100 assorted Magic The gathering cards, about half are from the newest set Avacyn Restored and the other half from new but older sets (Innistrad/Dark Ascension mostly, maybe a few from even older). Great for anyone looking to get into collecting or just looking to expand their collection. Looking for $4 shipped to cover all fees (Shipping, packaging, paypal, gas/time, etc).

^^ tempting, anything decent to compliment a red/black mostly vamp deck (cards from Innistrad mostly)?

Have a Club Nintendo code. No idea what it is - just says I redeemed the game already if i try on my account.

First person to post(not PM!) they want it will get it PMed, no lurkers that way.

[quote name='Pookymeister']^^ tempting, anything decent to compliment a red/black mostly vamp deck (cards from Innistrad mostly)?

Have a Club Nintendo code. No idea what it is - just says I redeemed the game already if i try on my account.

First person to post(not PM!) they want it will get it PMed, no lurkers that way.[/QUOTE]

The newest Avacyn Restored isn't too vampire heavy, not too many cards to help boost them specifically unfortunately.

Have a $10 off American Reunion code for Fandango. AR has to be playing at your local theater for it to work, otherwise it is worthless(can't redeem it at all, even if you planned on walking into another movie). First person to post they want gets it.

bread's done
Back