Free Subscription to Maxim

[quote name='USB Cable']How do they mail this? Is it in an envelope, tinted plastic or naked?[/QUOTE]

Why are you afraid to have Maxim come in your mail?

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Why are you afraid to have Maxim come in your mail?[/QUOTE]

Probably a kid who doesn't want his parents to find out. :lol:

Anyways got my 2 issues, now i have something to read on the shitter.

Got my two issues today. Question, the only way to renew the free subscription is if another one of these websites offers it?

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Probably a kid who doesn't want his parents to find out. :lol:

Anyways got my 2 issues, now i have something to read on the shitter.[/QUOTE]

the most honest post of the day.

oh, and im gonna do the same with my mags

Got my first issue today with Amanda Bynes on the cover. Her pics werent all that great but there was this brittish chick in it who was WAY hot!

I would get this, but I still live with the parental units and I don't want to have to deal with the "Did you order Maxim" question from my mother. I am 20 though so it's not like I am a little kid, although I wish I was. Damn I miss being a kid, no worries and shit.

[quote name='GenPirate']I would get this, but I still live with the parental units and I don't want to have to deal with the "Did you order Maxim" question from my mother. I am 20 though so it's not like I am a little kid, although I wish I was. Damn I miss being a kid, no worries and shit.[/QUOTE]

Dude, so what? You are a young adult now, whats wrong with Maxim? Im in my early 20s too and the first time I got one mag, my mom scanned through it see if it was like pron lol but we are good now. If she was to tell me something, I would be like "you want me to look at guys with tshirt off??"

Seriously, get it. Who cares what your parents think. You will see naked women in your future, dont gets whats wrong with looking at a sexy cover from Maxim.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Probably a kid who doesn't want his parents to find out. :lol:

Anyways got my 2 issues, now i have something to read on the shitter.[/QUOTE]
God you jerk offs lol, boobies in my mail box don't scare me. :shame: The mail dudes in my area bend the shit out of naked magazines sometimes in my area, when they come in something they're always unharmed. There's space in my mail box but they put magazines in the small extra box sometimes for some reason and make it a tube to fit.

Thanks for the info everyone, if I'm not to late I'm in.

bread's done
Back