Free Sunglasses @ www.redstarworldwear.com (+pp&h)

Seasick Pirate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
www.redstarworldwear.com
Choose your style and only pay pp&h. Order 4 or more glasses get a free watch.

=

Okay, so who has ever done these? They're all over magazines with several websites (vectravisionasba.com, exileeyewear.com) so what's the scam?

Shipping costs as much as a cheap pair at Walmart, but you don't even get to try them on first. They say you can exchange or get a refund if you're not satisfied, but do you then have to pay to ship them back as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a scam that has been going on for decades. The glasses are so cheap, the 9-20 dollars shipping covers the cost of the glasses and shipping. I would stay far far from this "deal"

What exactly is the scam part of it?
Just cheap products or will they begin to send and bill you for more crap?
That's basically why I posted this. Wondering what it's all about. Like lupinckc said, I've seen these around for decades now and I've been curious.

They're cheap pieces of crap. They appear under different brand names, but its all free just pay for shipping. Me and my bro ordered some when I was like 13. I'm actually surprised they have things like thing going on, I'm 24 now.

If you want to go cheap go on ebay, you can find knockoffs of designer pairs that are pretty decent. Or just hit those stands at the malls that have sunglasses for 2 for $25, this way you can actually try them on.

bread's done
Back