Free super mystery surprise 360 dlc code!

How many atheists does it take to change a light bulb?
Two. One to change the bulb, and the other to videotape the job so fundamentalists won’t claim that God did it.

A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: “My friend is dead! What can I do?”

The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: “Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead.” There is a silence, then a shot is heard.

The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: “OK, now what?“

What’s the difference between Call of Duty: Black Ops and a restaurant?

A restaurant usually has a good host and servers that work.

Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

why did chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table?
because the only element he understood was the element of surprise.

Man staggered into the emergency department of a hospital, he had severe concussion, two black eyes, multiple bruises and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat.Naturally, the doctor asked him, What happened to you??The man managed to croak,Well, my wife and I were having a quiet round of golf, we were playing the eighth, a difficult hole at the best of times.., anyway, we both sliced our balls into a field full of cattle. We went to look for them and as we were walking round, I noticed that one of the cows had something white at its rear end. I went over, lifted its tail, and sure enough there was a golf ball with my wifes initials on it stuck right in the centre of the cows twat.Still holding the cows tail up, I yelled to my wife, Hey this looks like yours! I dont remember much after that........

Why do we sometimes write 'etc' at the end in the exam?
because it means...

E-End of
T-thinking
C-capacity.

The wife said sweetly to her new husband, "Now I am married to you, a man of marketing".

The husband looked at his wife and simply said, "I know I have the product, I'm just not sure how to position it".

Wanna know the difference between a pile of dead babies buried in my back yard and the lambo in my garage?

I dont have a lambo in my garage.

[quote name='fettmaster']Congrats to ochentay4!

I was looking for the darkest or most offensive joke.[/QUOTE]

The code was for: Drop Sgt. Johnson into Firefight

Thanks man!

Good thing i didnt own ODST!
Here is a funny joke anyways

A grade school teacher left the room when she returned the kids were running around throwing paper airplanes,spitwads and there was a naked stick figure on the chalkboard with her name above it.

She started to blow her top and really discipline them harshly but she stopped herself and thought she would try something else.

She regained control and told them that she wanted everyone to put their heads down on their desk and she would do the same and she wanted the person who made the drawing to come up,erase it and write her an apology and then no one would get in trouble and it would be forgotten.

So, everyone bowed their head,she as well,and she heard a child approach the chalkboard and then erasing,then writing, then them return to their desk.

By now she is really feeling proud of herself and raises her head smiling from ear to ear and tells the class to raise theirs as well.

She turns to the chalkboard and it reads fuck YOU AND THE PHANTOM STRIKES AGAIN!

[quote name='Kolma']Good thing i didnt own ODST!
Here is a funny joke anyways

A grade school teacher left the room when she returned the kids were running around throwing paper airplanes,spitwads and there was a naked stick figure on the chalkboard with her name above it.

She started to blow her top and really discipline them harshly but she stopped herself and thought she would try something else.

She regained control and told them that she wanted everyone to put their heads down on their desk and she would do the same and she wanted the person who made the drawing to come up,erase it and write her an apology and then no one would get in trouble and it would be forgotten.

So, everyone bowed their head,she as well,and she heard a child approach the chalkboard and then erasing,then writing, then them return to their desk.

By now she is really feeling proud of herself and raises her head smiling from ear to ear and tells the class to raise theirs as well.

She turns to the chalkboard and it reads fuck YOU AND THE PHANTOM STRIKES AGAIN![/QUOTE]

That_is_a good joke. If i find any more random codes i'll send you one. I might have another Sgt. Johnson Firefight ODST code.

bread's done
Back