Free Sweedish Fish Tee "A Friend You Can Eat" *AVAILABLE IN ALL SIZES*

[quote name='humidore']LIES!:lol:[/quote]

[quote name='dbzzx']LIES!

I signed up long ago....No shirt :whistle2:([/quote]

It's bright yellow and says 'A Friend You Can Eat' on the front and has the Swedish Fish logo on the back.

same here no shirt yet either :( I'm hoping my stuff from club live comes from UPS today though but if it doesn't oh well there's always next week

[quote name='cin84_12']It's bright yellow and says 'A Friend You Can Eat' on the front and has the Swedish Fish logo on the back.[/quote]

Yup, Thats what the link showed us when we entered to get the shirt!

We want a picture!

You know, I would have been satisfied with a short letter saying that demand exceeded supply and they ran out of shirts... maybe throw a small package of sweedish fish in, but it's lousy that they only sent some out with no explanation for anyone else. Unless they intend to get around to it and just have to print more shirts or something.

Sent an email. Here's the response:

Unfortunately we were only giving away 5,000 T-Shirts on a first come first serve basis. If you were within the first 5,000 you should receive your shirt within 4-16 weeks.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We hope that you will continue to purchase and enjoy our products.

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations

That's incredibly lame. Was it even on the original site?

bread's done
Back